Messages (Fundywastaken)

Made on: 8th of May 2021
Published: 26th of May 2021

They're on a bed btw.

And Fundy has ears and tails

Dream's fit

Fundy's fit

Fundy's fit

Fundy smiled as he felt Dream trace a finger over his spine, the softness of the situation of the situation making a protective haze around him

The curtains swayed softly to the tune of the A/C, and they were practically glued together.

Dream was sitting upright against the bedhead, Fundy straddling him with his calves tied around Dream's back.

They were both on their phones, innocently minding their own business.

But Fundy had gotten bored of that.

He wanted actual attention from Dream.

He liked the peace and the chaste and innocent touches but he wanted active attention, he wanted the touches while Dream focusing on him rather than whatever he's doing now.

Fundy looked plainly at the fundywastaken art on his phone, no longer finding amusement in it.

He huffed and moved to his messages app, clicking on Dream's contact.

He and Dream has good communication, but he can't help and tease every now and then.

'kiss now'

He sent the simple message to Dream, tail swaying slightly in mischief when he heard the amused chuckle from Dream.

"Poor little foxy wants a kiss,"

Dream teased, lifting Fundy's head by the chin from where it was rested on his shoulder.

Dream connected their lips and kissed him softly, making sure to pull away slightly so he could feel Fundy chase after his lips.

It was his favourite thing to do.

"Good enough?"

Dream asked, pulling away and internally smirking at the way Fundy pouted slightly,

"No."

Fundy answered simply, wrapping his arms tightly around Dream's neck and pulling him impossibly closer to him.

"Fine, lemme move our phones,"

Dream pushed Fundy away slightly, to which he pouted, and placed their phones on nightstand. Making sure that they don't break them.

"Kiss. . ."

Fundy mumbled impatiently, blushing wildly when he saw the cocky smirk and raised eyebrow on Dream's face.

"Gee baby, it's only been a few seconds without a kiss. So greedy aren't you?"

Dream's words were contradicted with the way that he kissed him, soft and passionate, like he always was.

He massaged Fundy's thighs which were on the side of him, kneading the plushness of them always struck him in the heart.

One of the many things he loved dearly about Fundy.

They had to pull away due to Fundy getting a little too greedy with the kisses, craving them.

"Calm down baby, I'm not going anywhere."

Dream teased, poking Fundy's nose with his own.

"Yea, but kisses."

Fundy argued, getting a thoughtful hum from Dream.

"Fair argument."

Dream responded, diving in for another kiss.

Word Count: 480

Gimmie domestic Fundywastaken prompts.

Now. 🔫