•Rainy Days (Dreamnap)•

Made on: 9th of December 2020
Published on: 20th of December 2020

dream and sap had been life-long friends, never caring if people said that they passed the line of 'homies' because they would be right but they didn't need to know that. dream and sap were currently at a cafe, enjoying the warmth and 'homey' vibe it gave them. oh! the coffee was good too. but they preferred each other

they were staring at each other's eyes, mesmerized. sap stared into dream's emerald orbs, shining so bright that  he was sure that he could be blinded if he wasn't careful. dream stared onto sap's mocha buttons, so entrancing he had to wonder if he was a god.

their silence was interrupted by a sudden rumble of thunder, their heads instinctively turned to the window they were sitting at and saw that a light drizzle had commenced. not enough to be called rain but just enough to trace noticeable dots on your clothes.

they were about to take their attention off of the weather before realizing that they didn't have a umbrella. they burst out laughing, some customers concerned for dream's wheezing.

"h-how are we-e gon-na get back?!" dream said in between wheezes.
"i don't know!" sap responded.

they both were 'deep in thought' when they both looked at each other and wore a sinful smirk.

"you wanna. . ." dream started
"play in the rain!"
"play in the rain!"

they said it in unison, some people may be weirded out that a literal 6 foot man is playing in the rain like a child but that couldn't matter to dream when he is with sap. they looked out the window and scoped out the place and saw that there was a semi-secluded area to the left of them, they raced to the door and ran to their playing spot.

when they stepped out they were hit with a wave of cool air, raising goosebumps. once they reached they immediately began to splash the other with muddy water. they were laughing their asses off but while in their childish high, they forgot that stamina was a thing and was out of breath before they could even begin.

"s-so enough pl-ay?" dream asked, out of breath
"y-yea. . . ready t-to g-o bac-k?"

dream nodded and laced their hands together and walked back to their van, white van, they found some jackets in the back and placed into the driver and passenger's seat, while they drove home.

when they reached to their house, they rushed inside, not wanting to get more wet than they already were. when they reached inside they rushed to the shower and *cough* went in there together. the warmth in the air lingered as they ran out of the room and sped to put on long-sleeved and long pants to warm them up. 

they thought they were finally alright when suddenly. . . . . sap sneezed. oh boy!  this was gonna be a fun week!

"aww~ is sappy sick~"
"mhm.. . " sap said as he covered his face with his multicoloured hoodie sleeves.

"aww~ don't be embarrassed, think of it like this! you're my prince!" he said as he picked him up, placing his arms under sap's plush thighs

Word Count: 522