Thunderstorms (Dream + Tubbo)

Made on: 6th of February 2021
Published: 20th of February 2021

This is what Tubbo is wearing. He gets the stuffie later in the story

This chapter has age regression, not age play

Age regression - way to deal with stress/ trauma
Age play - kink

{Tubbo's scared of thunderstorms and needs comfort }

Tubbo hadn't regressed when he went to sleep, he was still big, but when he heard that first crack of thunder in his pitch black room with seemingly no way out. He began to panic, he remembered all the times as a child when he would be bawling but no one would come to rescue him. He was now curled up in a ball as he put his head underneath his pillow, wanting the abhorrent storm to go away.

At one particular rough crack of lightning, his stream of tears were finally unleashed and his voice no longer had restraint. He suddenly heard a door being slammed open and light pouring into his room.

Hands around him. Words. Comforting. No darkness. Bright. Want hug. Get hug. Want more. Want to be held. Panic no more. Happy. Kiss on forehead. Cozy couch. I'm on cozy couch.

Tubbo was finally snapped out of his 'panic headspace' when he felt himself being placed on couch, alone.

"C-come back!" Tubbo pleaded.
"I'm here bubba, don't worry, the stormy isn't going to get you, you're safe. Dream's here."
"Safe? Dream?"
"Yes, Dreamy's here, safe, now you wanna eat some snacks?"
"Mhm, an'mal crackers!"
"Yea, those taste really good!"

Tubbo felt himself being picked up, and carried to the kitchen to get some animal crackers. He hid his face in the crook of Dream's neck, hearing the distinct ruffling of what could be assumed to be his snack.

As they walked back to the couch, Tubbo drew little circles on Dream's shirt. Suddenly being put down on the couch, animal crackers in hand.

"Leave?" Tubbo asked, tears forming in his eyes, he didn't want Dream to leave.
"No bubba, going to get stuffie then play a show, wanna watch nemo?"
"Nemo! Nemo!"
"Ok, you be a good little one and I'll be back with snowy,"
"Mhm!"

Tubbo nodded, he's a good little one. He was the best little one! Dream came back with his stuffy fairly quickly to see Tubbo not moving, being a good little one.

"Were you a good little one?"
"Mhm! The b'st!"

Dream smiled and gave Tubbo the plushie, Tubbo immediately hugging the plush. Dream was now sat next to Tubbo as he leaned forward and picked up the TV remote, putting on Nemo for them to see.

Tubbo's eyes gleamed like a lighthouse as he watched intently at the animation, even when he was big, he had a large fascination for the artwork. Dream yawned and finally looked at the time on the clock.

4:35

He already knew it was so early in the morning,

"Bubba, we're gonna go to sleep after the movie,"
"What? Whhyyyyyy?"
"Cause you can't be sleepy tomorrow, don't you wanna play with Tommy tomorrow?"
"Mhmmmm, but not sleepyyyy,"
"How 'bout this, we'll cuddle, will that make you sleepy?"
"Finnneeeeeee,"

Word Count: 510