Shirtless (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 12th of May 2021
Published: 29th of May 2021

Dream whined when he felt George push himself back onto him, practically on top of him at that point.

"George! You idiot!"

Dream hissed into George's ear quietly, trying to shove him off but that only got him to hold on tighter to Dream torso and a disapproving huff.

"Mnnn, stoppppp,"

George whined, still half asleep and barely coherent.

"George! George! Wake up!"

Dream shook him, more aggressively seeing now that he was now easier to wake up.

"Stopppppp!"

George whined, it coming out softer than he would like to admit (also breathy but we don't talk about that).

"George, come on, I'm steaming!"

Dream huffed, seeing George finally finally pay him some mind.

George's eyes were bleary and unfocused, clearly just trying to get Dream to shut up so he could enjoy his husband's warmth.

"If you're so hot [yawn] then just take off your shirt,"

George mumbled, clearly delirious.

Dream was now flushed, but soon came down from his embarrassment to find out one important thing. . .

. . .how was he supposed to take off his shirt with George on top of him?

"George, you are on top of me. How am I supposed to take off my shirt?"

Dream asked incredulously, making George hum.

George simply rolled off of him and onto the bed, giving him enough arm room but still close to him.

Dream was now surprised, that was it? Well if George insists. . .

He began to drape the covers over him when he was stopped by George pulling them back down, a pouty disapproving look on his face.

"Nooooo, your shirt. . . take it offffff, you promised,"

George slightly tugged upwards on Dream's shirt around the tummy area, trying to feebly help him.

Dream rolled his eyes, despite the smile on his face, and brought his arms crossed on the bottom hem of his shirt. Pulling it over his head.

George made a content noise and was perfectly happy with just staring at his husband's body. Even when he got married to Dream, the sight of his body still made him flustered (though not as much as it would've when they were boyfriend).

"What? Like what you see?"

Dream teased, smiling when he saw George roll his eyes and make grabby hands, clearly wanting to just fall asleep.

Dream smiled and hauled him back onto his chest, the sensation of George's cotton shirt on his bare tummy was a weird feeling but one he didn't protest against.

It took a little while to get back into a comfy position, especially now that George refused to move.

But they got into a routine of George being curled up, akin to a cat, on Dream's chest. The said man being quite small enough to do it.

This was how it's supposed to be, George laying on the chest of his shirtless husband.

Word Count: 500