•Fears(Dreamnotfound)•

Made on: 10th of December 2020
Published on: 22nd of December 2020

George had to make this quick, for his fear was sneaking up on him, ready to pounce. It only took a moment to find the large hoodie he needed before making his way to Dream's room, throwing it at the taller male who jumped in confusion because it was much to big for him to wear alone at least, he stared at the hoodie in surprise. He glanced back up at George, to see him waiting patiently for him to put it on. Dream retracted his hand from Patches' head and thanked George as he put it on.

"Thanks baby. . . but I didn't need anymore hoodies. . "

George muttered a small 'you're welcome' before walking over to Dream's bed and purposefully pushed Patches off of Dream's lap so he could replace her, but he was interrupted,

"Don't push my baby!" Dream stated, unimpressed, making kissy noises to lure the cat back to its original spot. George groaned dramatically and muttered.. .

"I thought I was your baby. . ."

Dream looked at the brunette in surprise, on any other occasion George would've never admitted it, even in their most intimate times. During Dream's shock, a shrill screech of thunder was heard and this prompted George to dive into Dream's arms and to latch his arms around the blonde's torso. Instinctively, Dream wrapped his arms around the Brit, engulfing him in his arms, rocking him from side to side to try to calm him down. It finally clicked for Dream, the reason that George was here because he was scared of storms. After this realization, he had began to rub George's back and whisper sweet and comforting words into George's ear.

George squeezed tighter around Dream's torso as a way to say, 'this is nice', Dream caught on and continued for another 3 minutes before George pulled his head away from his chest and said:

"Sorry for that. . ."

"No no no! That was fine just. . . why didn't you tell me before?" Dream inquired in a quiet voice as if George would break if he spoke a little louder

"Cause it's embarrassing. . ." George whined out. Dream had widened his eyes and reassured him that it wasn't embarrassing and that it was quite normal to be scared of certain things. George had benefited greatly from this speech and plowed his head back into Dream's chest and mumbled a faint 'thanks'. Dream caught onto what his angel wanted and gratefully gave it to him. Cuddles.

Word Count: 420