Piano (Dreambur)

Made on: 27th of March 2021
Published: 11th of April 2021

This chapter is sponsored by 'Butch 4 Butch'. . .
but like the first four lyrics, because I have the need for short and sweet.

"My sweetheart's piano is rat-filled,"

The once lively recording room was now dusted in mere memories of the once famous musician. The piano that was once the source of the small town's happiness was now overrun with pests; such as rats and various bugs.

The curtains were thrown astrewn, the sound of the keys of the piano were replaced by the pitter patter of rats.

The brown-haired musician, who was the owner, was stunning in his ability to sway the people, often being the sunshine that the rundown town needed. He had always been wearing an iconic red beanie, accompanied with a pale yellow shirt.

Unsurprisingly, there were many guys, gals and non-binary pals, trying to win the musician's love but the musician had his eyes on someone else.

"And mine is infested with bugs,"

The musician had his eyes on the cute baker boy that would be down the street. The boy wouldn't treat him like royalty, instead he would treat him like he was a person.

The bakery was like a home that he never had, it was welcoming. If he ever had troubles, he could open the bakery's door, hear the jingle of the familiar bell and embrace the familiar boy.

The blonde would usually invite him over for a cup of tea or hot chocolate and simply to talk the musician.

But on rare occasions, he would be allowed into the kitchen to assist in trying to make some small treats, for no one but themselves.

"The music we make is unnatural,"

Their fire was two years in the making, it was constantly being fueled by gasoline of both, sometimes they wouldn't even notice they were falling into dangerous territory.

Their fire was dangerous to play with when it was wild but eventually the fire was controlled, instead being put into a small fireplace, for the enjoyment of the loved couple.

The domesticity of it all would make the musician sometimes think that it was a dream.

"But it sounds like we're falling in love,"

But when he would feel the baker pull him closer to his chest, whisper to him sweet nothings as they start his day, always making sure that his anxiety wasn't overwhelming.

He knew,

It wasn't a dream.

And if it was, it would forever be his

Word Count: 505

Thank you for all the nice comments on my last chapter! 
I literally had to take two minutes to try and calm my heart from exploding❤

But sadly, the sad mood hasn't gone away and my online classes start tomorrow :(

So because I'm sad and my finals are coming up, updates for the book might be a little slow.

Sorry in advance and hopefully you guys understand! 🎀

Also if I do update, my chapters might be shorter because I had to make them fast.