Scent (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 28th of May 2021
Published: 9th of June 2021

George - Omega
Dream - alpha

This is my omegaverse, I don't know if the scent thing I described is canon, but if anyone wants to use this idea, go ahead just credit.

Scents, they are something that conveys an entire person's mood, even by just a smell.

Every secondary gender has a scent, and even though some people have similar scents.

People who have mated and/or scented them will be able to tell who their sweetheart is, since when you have scented that person, the sense of recognition for that smell increases tenfold.

Everyone has a neutral scent, the scent that usually lingers all day and changes to accommodate to the person's feelings.

And George in particular, loves his alpha's scent.

It wasn't obsessive or anything, it's just that, even before he and Dream started dating, he genuinely loved being close to him, and the scent thing added on to his enjoyment.

Dream's scent was a lime scent, tangy and paradoxically sweet but enjoyable all the same.

It intoxicated him, the way that it would become more so sweet and less tangy when he would be near Dream.

He was absolutely ecstatic to know that Dream shared the same sentiment, loving how he could finally be closer to Dream while sniffing him.

Especially since that was how most of their mornings were spent.

A sleepy George mindlessly scenting an equally sleepy but content Dream.

(oO◾Oo)/ - Transition!

George's fit

"Little baby Georgie, can never get enough of my scent huh?"

Dream rasped, though it held it no malice, being enhanced by his deep and hoarse voice.

"You're acting as if you don't like mine. . . "

George mumbled, slowly pulling his head away from the crook of Dream's neck to look at him with lazy eyes and a cute small smirk.

"Yours is chocolate, you know something that people like. Mine is lime, something sour,"

Dream teased, though he acted as if he was being defensive.

They both knew full well that he was just teasing, a simple thing that presented itself many times in their relationship.

But you really couldn't blame Dream could you?

George's scent was the sweetest and richest of the bunch.

Complimenting his sense of smell highly.

"Shut up. . ."

George grumbled, palm lightly hitting Dream's chest before he shamelessly dove right back into his neck, shoulders drooping when they were hit with the familiar scent.

George's brown locks were adjacent to Dream's chin, slowly working him up as they shifted against his chin constantly, tickling him unintentionally.

He tried to move it carefully away from him, only getting a few disapproving groans from George.

"Stop with my hair. . . "

George whined, placing a hand atop his head and smoothing it out before delicately placing his head back into the crook of Dream's neck, laying it comfortably there.

"Darling, your hair is tickling me,"

Dream lightly hissed into George's hair, pushing his head away flimsily.

"Not my problem,"

George muttered unapologetically, knocking the side of his head into Dream's jawline.

Dream sighed and just wrapped his arms around George's tiny waist, accepting his fate.

Knowing for a fact that, George didn't give a shit.

Word Count: 555

small request:

can ya'll validate my acne and stretch marks? today was terrible :(