Affection (Dreamnoblade)

Made on: 11th of February 2021
Published: 2nd of March 2021

Techno was quite the needy character, he was usually shunned from affection as a kid because he grew up in that house where boys were supposed to be the givers of affection and were supposed to be strong. When he was finally introduced to the fact that you were allowed to have emotions and allowed to be weak, he became slightly dependent on that fact.

One thing that was known when Techno needed love is that he would shapeshift into a cat, a particularly needy cat, one with pure black fur since he once used his shapeshifting abilities for survival.

He loved being appreciated, being cuddled, just being told he was loved. Techno was now curled up in a ball, cuddling what he thought was his boyfriend, he nuzzled his face deeper into his 'boyfriend's' embrace, being surprised when he was met with a plain pillow instead of his boyfriend's warm smile.

Techno frowned and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, going to get up and hearing the familiar crack from his bones. He let out a soundless yawn and stretched his limbs until they couldn't stretch any more.

He ruffled his long hair in frustration, he forgot to put it in a bun yesterday, so now it looked as if he had been through hell and back. Techno's frown grew as he sat in front of his dresser and the brush refused to pass through his hair. Techno's hair was now placed in a near man bun and he was now walking downstairs.

When he saw no one, he was about to turn around and search for Dream somewhere else in the house but he felt a little creature pawing at his legs. When he looked down, it was Patches with a note tied to her back with a silk black ribbon.

Techno huffed and kneeled down, untying the ribbon, picking up the piece of paper that was strapped to her. It read:

I went out for yogurt baby, I'll be back soon. Breakfast is in the microwave.

- ❤ the top

Techno blushed at the words that were after the heart but understood the rest. He crumpled up the paper and walked to the microwave, seeing a plate of pancakes, he closed the microwave door again and warmed up the pancakes, hearing the annoying 'ding!' at the end.

He pulled the pancakes out and began to silently eat them at the table, Patches' purrs occasionally filling the air. Once he was finished, he placed the plate in the sink, deeming he'll wash it later.

As he was about to just go back to the bedroom, he felt a pang of loneliness hit him but when he heard a distinct purr from behind him, he knew he wasn't exactly alone. He turned around and kneeled down once again and pet the cat.

Patches purred and circled around him, making Techno turn around to look at her, while doing so he happens to have fallen and while he was down in the ground, Patches climbed onto his chest and began to claw at him.

Techno smiled as he realized he fell into Patches trap, he knew the best way to interact with Patches. He closed his eyes and suddenly he had turned into a cat. Patches was still on top of him, used to the transformation, but shaken up.

He meowed and pawed at Patches, doing the same. Techno was now being chased by Patches, them running up the stairs and tussling. They were so caught up in their playful fighting, they didn't hear the door unlocking, and the feet walking up the stairs.

"Awww, now I have two babies!~"

Dream exclaimed, picking up Patches and Techno. Techno's tail flickered as his ears lowered, being embarrassed that he was caught. Patches meowed as she jumped out of Dream's arms, landing on her feet and strutting away.

Dream placed a kiss to the tip of Techno's ear and began to scratch behind it, delicate purrs began to spill from Techno's mouth as he nuzzled his face further into Dream's neck, Dream chuckled,

"Cuddle time?"

Judging by the purrs he got in response, he took it as a yes.

Word Count: 704