Nerdy (Skephalo) + Quackity

Made on: 11th of April 2021
Published: 8th of May 2021

Context:
Bad, Skeppy and Quackity are in secondary school.

Even if this is labelled Skephalo, Quackity is playing a part in it.

It's more so like a trio story than a ship one.

"Pweeeaasseeee Bad?!"

Quackity pleaded, leaning onto the taller boy and making puppy dog eyes.

"Ugh, fine!"

Bad relented, making Quackity smile in accomplishment.

Quackity had been begging for Bad to give him his notes for today's class for the past ten minutes, both of them waiting for Skeppy's class to finish.

They were waiting outside on one of the concrete benches, the seats being big enough for practically five people.

"What is up bitches!"

They heard someone yell from behind them, they looked and saw Skeppy running towards them, well Bad mostly, could you blame him? It was his boyfriend!

"Language!"

Bad yelled, making Quackity and Skeppy laugh in amusement. Skeppy walked towards Bad and wrapped his arms around him while sitting down.

"Badddddd! The teacher was sooooo dumb!"

Skeppy ranted, hiding his face in the crook of Bad's neck, pouting. He heard Quackity and Bad burst into laughter and dug his face further into his neck.

"Welp, guess we're in for another Skep rant!"

Quackity teased, hearing the grunt from Skeppy. He took his bag and slung it over one of his shoulders.

Bad smiled and kissed the top of Skeppy's head, eliciting a dramatic gag from Quackity.

Bad picked up Skeppy and swung over for him to be draped over Bad's back, knowing that Skeppy would whine about wanting to be picked up half-way to his house anyway.

"Quackity, can you hold my bag? I'm kinda. . . occupied,"

Bad hinted at the Skeppy on his back that was playing with his hair.

"Of course your majesty!"

Quackity playfully bowed and swooped Bad's bag, swinging it onto his other shoulder, making Bad reprimand him for being rough with it.

As soon as they were out of the school's gate, Skeppy began to rant about how his teacher had practically given them tons of homework.

Bad and Quackity let out small giggles as Skeppy became more passionate about painting his teacher as some kind of demon.

The sun was painting the usually blue sky, a myriad of shades of pink and orange, they would've admired the scenery if they weren't so desperate to just get to Bad's house and relax.

Quackity and Skeppy didn't live with Bad but they visited so often that they may as well.

"Baddddd, hurry up!"

Quackity whined, making Bad mutter something unknown under his breath as he fumbled with the keys.

Once Bad unlocked the door, Skeppy immediately got off of Bad's back and jump onto Quackity's, making him fall dramatically.

Bad quickly closed the door and rescued his bag from the wreck of humans, carefully examining it for any crinkles.

"Oi! You save your bag instead of your boyfriend?!"

Skeppy shouted, making Quackity wince at the loud noise since when they fell, Skeppy fell on top of him.

Bad chuckled and nodded teasingly, hanging his bag on his hook that was marked with a mickey mouse sticker.

Quackity thought it would be a good prank but Bad seemed to like to so much that it was now there forever.

Once he hung it up, he turned around to see Quackity and Skeppy looking at him with folded arms and devilish looks.

He was suddenly ambushed by them running at him and jumping into his arms.

Bad, since he was the tallest, simply skidded on the floor slightly instead of falling.

"Dammit!"

Quackity shouted, banging his fist on Bad's chest at being caught.

"Put me down you-you tree!"

Skeppy whined, legs flailing, desperately trying to reach the floor.

Bad chuckled and put them down, feeling his back pop back into place.

"Well? Now what do we do?"

Quackity asked, rearranging his hair from under the beanie. Bad, Skeppy and Quackity looked at each other and shared a knowing look.

"Movie night!"
"Movie night!"
"Movie night!"

They all set out to take a bath and then act on their respective jobs.

Bad was in charge of making the snacks, considering he is the best cook in the house, and that wasn't an exaggeration.

He was the only person who could enter the kitchen without setting it on fire.

Skeppy was put in charge of getting the blankets and pillows ready, and making sure that the pillows were placed just right for the optimal viewing experience.

Quackity had to just not drown in the shower.

Word Count: 773

Sorry for ending this so early, food

Love you ❤