Sleepy time (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 28th of May 2021
Published: 7th of June 2021

George grunted softly as he attempted to rub the sleep from his bleary eyes, he wasn't successful.

Hours spent in front of that damned monitor, the bright light searing into his eyes, occasionally making him lose focus for a split second.

His legs wobbled as he stood up, making him quickly steady himself on his mahogany table.

"Goddammit,"

He grumbled under his breath, utterly physically and emotionally exhausted.

The walk from his recording room to his and Dream's bedroom felt excruciatingly long, as if this was his punishment for discarding his mental health for the enjoyment of others.

A pale hand threaded itself through his soft black locks as he was now finally was in front of the large mahogany door.

His hand hovered hesitantly over the golden doorknob, wondering if he should just sleep on the couch for this one.

Dream was also present in this stream, he was sure to be just as exhausted as himself.

He was about to turn away and reside to the uncomfortable couch when he heard light shuffles from behind the door, stilling him.

"I knew I heard someone, and no. I'm not too tired to cuddle you."

Dream smiled as he saw his beloved boyfriend untense.

George wasn't exactly subtle when it came to walking around the house, causing him to be rudely awoken in the middle of the night, so it was no surprise that Dream would catch him especially since he was wide awake.

"You sure? I could just sleep on the couch if you are too tired--"

George's negative words were cut off by Dream wrapping his arms around him, stuffing his face in his chest.

It wasn't the first time that George's anxiety affected him, and it wouldn't be the last.

This probably wasn't the best way to help him through what he was thinking, but then again, Dream was tired.

"Babe, just come and cuddle with me,"

Dream said, tiredness poking around the corners of his statement.

"Ok. . ."

George grumbled, though his inner emotions were actually ecstatic that Dream wasn't tired of him.

Just as they were about to lay on the comforting bed, his eyes were now suddenly trained onto the way that Dream's hoodie was now oversized.

Dream didn't usually wear oversized clothes (since he was already so tall), but when he did George cherished it.

George began to shuffle closer to Dream as they walked to the bed, making Dream hum in confusion.

"George what are you!--"

Dream was cut off by George launching himself forward, effectively making him and Drema tumble onto the bed.

Dream's back was against the bed, while George laid on top of him wriggling wildly.

"George, I love you but what the fuck,"

Dream grumbled, earning a childish giggle from George.

"Don't worry about it, just stay still!"

George mumbled, getting quieter with each word.

Dream suddenly felt his hoodie being lifted up, though not with the intention of pulling it off.

He shivered as a rush of cold air battered against his skin, though it was suddenly stopped when he felt George wriggle under it, fully enclosing himself in Dream's hoodie.

"George! Get out from under my damn hoodie,"

Dream shouted, though it was betrayed with the way that he giggled and the fondness in his voice.

"No! It's warm in here,"

George teased, though it was muffled intensely.

"Hello!"

George greeted, popping his head out of where Dream's head was.

"Oh my god, you silly little idiot. . ."

Dream breathed out, watching as George just grinned and placed his head on his chest, shuffling downwards slightly for it to be comfortable.

"Really? You just going to stay there like a little bog boy,"

Dream asked, tugging on George's hair lightly as he waited for an answer.

Instead of a verbal answer, all Dream got was a fragile punch to the shoulder from the overexerted boy.

Welp, guess this is how it's gon' be

Dream thought to himself, pulling a pillow under his head and laying a delicate hand on George's lower back.

Word Count: 700