• Affectionate Dream (Dreamnotfound) •

Made on: 10th of October 2020
Published  on: 8th of December 2020
I promise that everything isn't this shit or short 

It was no surprise to anyone that Dream was super affectionate, especially with George, I mean he was his boyfriend. George on the other hand shows his affection through actions, like kisses and hugs .But it was a very rare occurrence so Dream had learnt to love those moments.

"Baby~" Dream cooed, love prominent in his voice.

"What?" George responded, looking up from his phone.

"I love you!~" Dream stated rather seductively

"W-What" George short-circuited.

Dream chuckled, he had always loved the way George will react whenever he would say "I love you" or anything affectionate for that matter.

"I-I love you too. . . " George tried to get out.

Dream absolutely loved this boy, and was going to make sure he knew that.

"Hey Georgie~?" Dream pried once again

"What Dream?" George said, it coming out harsher than intended. Though, Dream quickly recovered and waltzed over to George and picked him up bridal style.

"Wha-- DREAM! PUT ME DOWN"

Dream was wheezing all the way while spinning George around like a pretty princess, before placing him back on the bed with him straddling Dream.

(George is on Dream's lap straddling him.)

"Hi~" Dream cooed

"H-Hi. . . "

"Did you know that you are really pretty?" Dream asked while playing with his hair 

"Uhm. . . No??" George answered feeling his face heat up due to Dream's affection

"Really. . .? Then I guess I'm gonna have to show you. . . " Dream said voice getting lower every word.

George was obviously confused by this but decided to drop it as Dream and his face was losing distance. Suddenly their lips connected and George's face heated up but that didn't stop him from kissing back.

Dream soon pulled away and looked at George with pure admiration while George was just a blushing mess.

"D-Dream, why are you doing this?"

"Cause I love you~"

Dream said while leaning into a kiss, while connecting their lips, the real reason he was doing this was because he's been seeing negative comments about George and he knew that George was really insecure.

"My pretty little Georgie. . ."

George had realized that, this was a battle he was not gonna win, so he just took in all the attention Dream was showering him in and leaned onto him so now his head was on his chest. Dream took the hint and started to play with George's hair knowing that will make him sleepy.

Just as George was about to drift into sleep he felt himself being elevated and placed on his back on a soft surface. He opened his eyes wide enough to realize that Dream was placing him on the bed.

"Sleep well sugar. . ." Dream said while placing a soft kiss on his forehead.

And that was the last thing I heard before I fell asleep.

Word Count: 500