Dates (Karlnapity)

Made on: 24th of May 2021
Published: 4th of June 2021

Suggested: @Uttiir123

Karl- Soft/Pastel boi 💖❤🥛🌸🌼

Sapnap, Quackity - Hardcore/Punk boi😈😡🥶⛓

Even if it says double date it's really just them going to the date instead of the date itself

"Karl, baby you done yet? Dream and 'em are going to be waiting,"

Sapnap called out, slipping on one of his hoodies.

Him and Quackity didn't understand Karl's need to be dolled up all the time, but they weren't complaining.

"You have any hair ties, mine burst,"

Quackity asked, holding up a busted hair tie, a shy smile on his face

"Yea sure babe,"

Sapnap gave Quackity the hair tie, but not without giving him a silky kiss on his head.

"Stop it you sap!"

Quackity playfully scolded, giggling when he was being tickled by the amount of kisses Sapnap was giving him.

"Fine, but don't complain when I do it again,"

Sapnap huffed, pecking Quackity's nose one more time before going back to the mirror, ruffling up his hair a little.

"Hey guys. . . do I look good?"

Karl muttered, fiddling with the ends of his skirt as he walked out of the bathroom.

Sapnap and Quackity were sure that their hearts stopped.

Karl's fit

"Guys?. . . you've just been staring. . . is the skirt too much?. . .!"

Karl squeaked as Sapnap picked him up bridal style, and as Quackity pecked him on the top of his head.

"You look gorgeous!"
"So SO pretty,"

Karl shyed away and covered his face as he was complimented, wrapping one arm around Sapnap's neck so that he doesn't fall.

"We should get going, Fundy is probably already eating,"

Quackity huffed, he remembered when the hybrid was just flat out eating when they didn't even arrive yet.

"Shit, yea."

Sapnap agreed, going down the stairs, Karl still in his arms.

Quackity and Sapnap didn't even glance at the fact that Karl was still being held, seemingly completely fine with this.

"Sappy, can you put me down now?"
"No,"
"Whyyyy?"
"No,"
"Fine,"

Karl grumbled, pouting when he only got laughs from the two of his boyfriends.

"Aight, who's driving?"

Quackity asked, swinging the car keys around his index finger.

"Me, don't want to almost die again,"

Karl noted, hopping out of Sapnap's arms and snatching the keys from Quackity.

The car ride was filled with: shouting the lyrics obnoxiously to whatever was on the radio (even the commercials that they've heard 100000 times), Quackity keeping Sapnap from falling asleep and Karl purposefully swerving the car every now and then.

They were now at the restaurant.

The establishment was called 'Dogsaresofties Food Plaza'.

It was said to be the most popular in the town, (the food there was also great).

Welp, time to deal with Fundy's, Dream's AND George's bullshit. (the cute poly bastards)

Word Count: 485