Bakery (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 2nd of April 2021
Published: 12th of April 2021

George scowled as he watched the customer blatantly flirt with his husband, even though Dream already said that he was taken.

Dream was just trying to give her the donut, but she just kept talking about things that he just couldn't bother to remember.

George was practically stabbing the innocent dough with his nails, that was supposed to be used for another pastry, as he watched Dream try to gently shoo the girl away.

He was roughly tugging at it and shredding it without care, a contrast to when he would carefully tear it for perfection.

"Well, thank you ma'am for visiting, but I think it's time for you leave, wouldn't want you to get wet in the rain!"

Dream practically shoved the donut to the her side of the counter, snatching, and crumpling, the money that she had given him.

He was about to put the money into the cash register when he heard these disgusting words:

"Aww, would you come and save if I did get wet?~"

The girl smirked as Dream went silent. Taking his silence as a win, even if he was madly uncomfortable, she kept prodding with different (terrible) pick up lines, making Dream try not to recoil on himself with her words.

Dream was subtly clawing at the marble counter as he strained a polite smile to try and carefully ward off the woman.

George was now beyond gone, he just wanted to make bread with his husband but noooooo the universe had to fuck it up!

George pelted the dough onto the counter and washed his hands, feeling the sticky dough being replaced by cool water.

He was now leaning against the cool tiled walls, glaring at the woman through the see through part of the door, folding his arms and pouting, as he thought about how he was going to at least get the woman out of their establishment.

His eyes gleamed as he thought of the perfect idea, smirking to himself. 

To make this work, he had to make his face look something along the lines of stinging pain, and to limp, well he was already doing that but he needed to do it with a little more. . . drama.

He walked behind Dream, pouting dramatically, his walking purposefully off balance. The lady definitely noticed, making a face of confusion, causing Dream to look over his shoulder and notice the limping George.

Dream saw the face from over his shoulder and turned around fully, his back facing the lady. Dream's face contorted into concern when he saw the way that George's face was molded, somewhere along pain (but not really?).

George slung his arms around Dream's neck, and whined, standing on his tip toes, pouting dramatically, and puppy dog eyes were a must.

"Dreamyyyyy, I'm still sore from last night. . . "

George mumbled his words against Dream's neck, playing as if he was embarrassed, though it was muffled, he made sure that the woman heard, it being confirmed when he heard the dramatic gasp from behind them.

Dream chuckled and lightly kissed George's cheek, holding in his laughs until the woman had marched out of the door,  and dramatically laughed out loud, drowning out George's light giggles.

"Why-why would you do that?"

Dream asked, light giggles still emerging from his throat. George shrugged, giving Dream a light kiss on the bottom of his jawline.

"But you do feel ok? I know I went a little too hard,"

Dream asked, pure concern dripping in his voice. George smiled as he remembered that this wasn't the sadist that he had slept with last night, this was a big softie that would give him anything he wanted to keep him happy.

"Yeaaa, I'm fine, don't sweat it,"

George muttered, lightly punching Dream's chest. Dream raised his eyebrows as if to say 'you sure?'. George smiled and nodded, but Dream didn't believe it.

Dream quickly crouched down and swooped George up, making him yelp.

"Dream! What are you doing?!"

George huffed as Dream began to laugh and sway them side to side.

"My little prince was sore so I had to make sure that he was ok!"

Dream smiled as an embarrassed whine ripped itself from George's throat, hiding his face in the crook of Dream's neck.

"Noooooooo!"

Word Count: 742

Love you 🦋
Online classes started here, so maybe give me some encouragement? 🌸