Titties (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 20th of April 2021
Published: 20th of May 2021

I saw those stories where George has titties, and wanted to do that.
But this isn't sexual, more so fluffy
This is new for me so bear with me!

He's also a cow hybrid, but they don't live on a farm. They live in a house. Karen

George huffed as he tried to sit up but had to lean forward to comfort his chest.

His nipples uncomfortably brushed against the soft fabric of his shirt, causing a unpleasant sensation.

Where in the hell was his bra?

His tail flicked back and forth, and his ear were folded against his head as he looked around.

He cupped both his breasts with his hand and walked forward to his closet, looking for his titty holder. That's what the author calls hers.

When he applied a little too much pressure, he noticed that they were unreasonably sore and bloated.

. . .

. . .

. . .

Fuck.

George knew what this meant and groaned, begrudgingly putting on his bra.

Since cow hybrids were genetically made, they were originally made as another source of milk.

But since they've fought for their rights, they're no longer used for milk.

And therefore their breasts no longer produce milk, but then what could be the problem?

Well you see, cow hybrid's breasts still get bloated and sore, as they try and mimic the feeling of milk in them.

It usually lasts for about a week when your body finally realizes, 'hey, we don't need this anymore!'.

There was nothing you could do to help it, the most you could do was wear your favourite bra and take a massage.

He huffed and climbed back into bed, cuddling into Dream. The pressure on George's right breast and he laid down was comforting.

He kept on squirming constantly, so it was no surprise when Dream was woken up.

"Mmm. . . . stopppppp,"

Dream murmured as he trailed his his calloused hands up and down.

"Can't,"

George responded, just deciding to climb onto Dream and lay on him.

The feeling of Dream's bare chest against his clothed breasts were nice, comfy too.

"That time of month?"
"Yeaaaaa,"

George shuffled so now he was clinging onto Dream like a koala, who was laying on his back, and was hiding his face in the crook of his neck.

"Wan' a massage?"

Dream offered, his arms on the soft plush of George's thighs, massaging them.

"Mhmmmm but 'm too sleepy"

George whined, just wanting to sleep the day away. The pressure on his breasts and the warmth that Dream was emitting was intoxicating.

"Fine. Wanna just lay here?"

Dream asked, nudging George's shoulder with his nose.

"Mhm, comfy,"

George mumbled, feeling himself fall right back into sleep.