Carry me!(Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 4th of January 2021
Published on:  8th of January 2021

This will just be a lot of small scenes of Dream carrying his softie bfs. If you are wondering why it will be like that, unlike many people I actually care about my grades so. . . yeah

Dream was the tallest, there was no doubt for that but sometimes being the tallest had its disadvantages. Example he would have to carry his boyfriends whenever the wanted because he loved them so much, also because they have the cutest puppy dog eyes.

♥*♡∞:。.。 Holding George。.。:∞♡*♥

It was normal that George wasn't a morning person, he would be the hardest worker but he would only do that if he got an absurd amount of sleep. He would also use Dream as a taxi to get him to the bathroom to the kitchen.

"Come on Georgie!~ You gotta get up!"
"Nghhh~ Noooo this bed is comfy!"
"Come on, Pandas made breakfast!"
"No breakfast is as good as this bed!" George said, mock biting the soft pillow.

Dream groaned, he had been trying to wake George up for a while now but George was as stubborn as a yak.

"I'll only get up if. . . you carry me!" George said, smirking from underneath the pillow he was hiding under.

Dream huffed, crossing his arms.  "Promise?" Dream asked while looking at George from peeking out from under the pillow.

"Pr'mise!" George said, his lisp sneaking in. Dream rolled his eyes, despite the smile on his face. Dream slipped his hand under George's knees and chest, lifting him up bridal style, 

"Yayyy!~" George sported a toothy grin "Dreamie's carrying me!~"
"Oh hush!" Dream scolded with everything but malice, still carrying George to the bathroom.

♥*♡∞:。.。Carrying Sapnap。.。:∞♡*♥

Sapnap was much more stubborn than George, he loved being taken care of by Dream. Despises being babied by George but when Dream does it? He gladly submit.  

Sapnap was most likely the most childish of the group, he loved being the baby of the group, no one ever expected anything from him. Soo he would use that to his advantage, 

"Come onnnn, you lost the bet!"
"Ugh! Fine, but you're paying for the chiropractor!" Dream said while picking Sap up when he jumped onto his back.

The bet was that if Dream could beat Sap in a manhunt then Sap would have to obey Dream for two hours or if Sap could beat Dream, Dream would have to carry Sap around for two hours. Sap won by, quote by Dream himself, 'luck of the panda gods'

"Whoooooo!" Sap yelled, as Dream ran down the halls. Dream only shook his head with everything but hate. 

"I'm riding Dream!"
"WHAAT WHAT!!" Dream laughed, still not slowing down from his speed, Dream looked back and admired the huge smile on Sap's face, not seeing the wall in front of him. You know what happened next.

*cue ambulance sirens*

Word Count: 480