Pirate (Tubbo + Ranboo)

Made on: 12th of May 2021
Published:28th of May 2021

I am not shipping Tubbo and Ranboo romantically, strictly platonic

Ranboo whistled a small tune while swabbing the deck, it had gotten awfully battered in the storm that had passed.

He wiped some of the sweat that was accumulating on his forehead, slightly moving his hat (which he fixed afterwards).

He cringed when he felt the sensation of the seaweed against his skin when he picked it up, throwing it overboard.

He was about to go do the upper deck when he heard light taps of feet on the ship, it was his husband Tubbo.

"Beloved!"

Tubbo shouted shamelessly, making Ranboo duck his head in embarrassment.

Tubbo was much more shameless when it came to displays on affection.

"I have a question!"

Tubbo said, finally in front of Ranboo, Ranboo twisted his head to the side and made a hum of confusion.

"But first you have to slouch down a little,"

Tubbo explained, watching as the confusion grew on Ranboo's face but he still didn't deny his love.

That was what made Tubbo marry him, the utter trust and devotion.

"Do you put your parrot on this shoulder?"

Tubbo asked, now standing to the side of Ranboo. The palm of his hand was innocently placed on the padding of Ranboo's shoulder.

"But I don't have a parrot?--"

Ranboo was cut off by Tubbo shushing him by placing a finger on his lips. . .

. . .he seemed embarrassed?

It was uncommon to see Tubbo so flustered, so when Tubbo was flustered so was Ranboo.

"Or this shoulder?"

Tubbo had now wrapped his arms around Ranboo's neck, the crook of his elbow against the back of Ranboo's neck.

It took Ranboo by surprise.

There was now a smug look on Tubbo's face and a comically raised eyebrow.

"Oh shut up!"

Ranboo smirked, pushing Tubbo's elbow off of him and standing over him with his full height.

Tubbo gulped as he realized what this meant. . .

Chase Time.

Word Count: 345