• Movie night (Dreamsoot) •

Made on: 24th of December 2020
Published on:
2nd of January 2021

it was traditional that wilbur and dream would have a movie night every saturday, but that doesn't mean that they would always stay up for the movie night. they were currently watching a comedy, dream seemed to be wide awake while wilbur felt his eye lids drooping and a yawn crawling up his throat, though he was exhausted he wanted to stay awake for dream. they had been looking forward to the night, so why would he want to fall asleep?

they were currently cuddling in such a way that dream was sitting on the couch like a normal person while wilbur was curled up in his lap, leaning on him. the heat that dream was radiating wasn't helping in his fight against sleep, he was so close to falling asleep, he could feel the peace of finally falling unconscious, when he felt dream's shoulders shake violently from a joke from the t.v. . 

wilbur accidentally let out an aggravated hum, alerting dream

"hmm? precious, you ok??" dream asked while carding his hands through wilbur's hair, wilbur lazily raised his head to look at dream with his half-lidded eyes,

"n-no nothing's " he takes a moment to let out a reluctant yawn  "wrong. . ."
"baby. . . . . you're sleepy" dream said while carefully wrapping his arms around wilbur, looking as if he was going to pick him up. wilbur  quickly pulled dream arms off of him and reassured him by saying; "no, no don't worry, i can stay awake."

"ok, ok if you say so. . . . . " dream said, pretending he believed him. wilbur felt suspicious but quickly forgot it when he felt dream's hand back in his hair, relaxing him. though he put up quite the fight, wilbur eventually fell asleep. dream smirked to himself 'not tired my butt', he paused the movie, swooping up wilbur and went to out him in the bedroom.

dream put down the smaller boy as he walked out the door. he went back to the movie and watched it, smirking to himself as he felt accomplished. around twenty minutes passed, dream felt his eyelids drooping but they snapped open when they heard faint footsteps, he slowly turned around to see a sleepy-wilbur, with a mocha-coloured blanket draped over his shoulders.

"hey baby~"
"mmm~"
"what's wrong?~"
" 'anna watch 'he movi' " wilbur babbled, similar to a toddler's.
"you are sleepy"
"nooooo"
"yessss" 

they argued, dream with his head turned from the couch, one arm slung over the couch, while wilbur was in the doorway, slowly waking up.

"fine, fine. . . .  i guess i was sleepy"
"see! that wasn't so hard?"
"can we cuddle?"
"sure baby~" dream said while taking off the t.v. and walking to wilbur, wilbur made grabby hands and immediately latched onto dream's waist when he arrived. dream had to waddle to the bedroom because wilbur just wouldn't let go.

when they finally reached to the bedroom dream immediately flopped onto the bed, bringing wilbur down with him. 

"eek!!" wilbur leached onto him tighter when he fell, causing dream to laugh. they soon readjusted so dream was the big spoon, 

"love you~"
"love you too~"

word count: 525