Flower Crowns (TubboInnit)(Platonic)

Made on: 26th of December 2020
Published on:  30th of December 2020

It was common for the two boys to disappear from Phil to go to their 'secret' garden where no adults or children know where they are. It was founded on accident, the best accident ever, Tubbo was looking for firewood when he saw a gate, curiosity took over him as he walked towards the gate. Carefully, he opened it, his eyes widened as he examined the beauty. 

"Woah--"
"TUBBO?!?!?" 
"Tommy?!"
"TUBBO, THERE YOU AR--- Woah. . ."
"I know right?!"
"Yea, yea this is pretty but you have wood , right??"
"Noooo but we can get some!"
"UGHHH Fine! But we're coming back here later!!"
"Ok Tom Tom~"
"WHY YOU LITTLE---"

They had long forgotten the wood until they realized that they had been gone for too long and that their friends would be worried. They unraveled from their tussle and quickly collected some wood. The night passed by the speed of light, though there was none. The boys were in their twin bed, eagerly gossiping about the faint memories they got of the 'meadow?' they weren't sure.

"Did you see the amount of flowers?!" Tubbo stated
"Yea! And the trees, they were so big!--" 
"That's what she said~"
"SHuT uP! Anyway, I bet I could climb those!!"
"No way, you'd fall to your death!" Tubbo countered
"WhAT!! I could climb it way faster than you!!"
"HA! You wish!!"
"Wanna bet?!"
"Yea!! A netherite chestplate!!"
"Nice! Now sleep!!" Tommy said while stuffing his face into his pillow.

The morning came faster than anticipated, the boys made their way to Techno's room, their older brother, going to steal a chestplate. Tommy and Tubbo successfully stealing a chestplate, but not before snickering at the fact that Techno is the little spoon for Dream. They raced off to the meadow, after eating an apple, making running there a competition also. 

"Ha! I win!"
"No fair! You pushed me!!" Tubbo said, pointing to the sticks in his hair.
"Losers are snoozers!"

Tubbo flailed his arms around as he chased Tommy, they calmed down from their high as they walked over to the tallest tree, following through with their bet. They placed their backpacks on the trunk of the tree when they begun.

It was pretty close, seeing as Tubbo was shorter and had less leg height to heave up, he won by two seconds.

"No fair!"
"LoSeRs aRe SnooZeRS!!" Tubbo mocked while a smirk was present on his face.
"Why, you!" Tommy shouted while chasing down Tubbo.

Word Count: 400