•My pretty baby(Skephalo)•

Made on: 16th of December 2020
Published on: 4th of January 2021

Skeppy was currently lying on their bed, shaking. He was waiting for Bad to come home, to make it worse that he already missed him, there was a raging storm going on. Skeppy was terrified of storms, it was a fear that he had since he was kid, when he was a kid, his parents told him that 'it was dumb to be scared of them' or when he would come to them, looking for comfort 'you're a big boy, this is dumb'.

So Skeppy just kept it all inside, Bad was the only one who knew about his 'childish' fear. He was cuddling a stich plushie while wearing Bad's hoodie. He was curled into a fetal position while rocking back and forth, trying to calm himself.

He was so focused on trying to calm himself that he didn't register the door's knob turning

"Sweetie. . . I'm here. . ." Bad said while rocking Skeppy in his arms, while he was seated on the edge of the bed, placing a delicate kiss on his face. Skeppy on grabbed onto Bad's hoodie and wasn't letting go anytime soon. Bad had enough patience to deal with Skeppy's needs

"b-b-bad? are you th-ere?" 
"Yes baby I'm here, you're safe. . ."

Bad said while turning Skeppy's head up to place another kiss on his cheek.

"l-loud. . ."
"Hmm?"
"everything's loud. . ."

Bad understood what he was trying to say and repositioned him in such a way that Skeppy was straddling him. Bad rubbed soothing circles into his hips, and placed comforting kisses all over his face.

"You're ok. . . nothing's going to hurt you. . ."
"a-are you go-ing to leave??"
"Never baby {places kiss} never. . ."

Skeppy smiled at this and only nuzzled his head into the crook of Bad's neck. The storm was still pounding at full force, and for the first time Bad had the urge to cuss the absolute fuck out of something.

"I-I think I'm ok..  ." Skeppy muttered as he pulled away from Bad, but a crack of lightning sent him back into his original spot. Bad just kept going on his comforting.

Hours passed, Skeppy was now asleep, holding onto Bad. Bad wasn't going anywhere, even if he could. Bad looked out the window, to now see the gloomy atmosphere enlightening as the pitch black clouds faded away.

Bad smiled to himself as he realized that Skeppy's torment will finally be over.

"b-bad?"
"I'm here sweetie" 
"i-is the st-orm ov-er?"
"Yes darling. .. "
"can we cuddle without the fear this time?" Skeppy asked looking up at Bad
"Yes, yes we can. ..  but first. .. " Bad trailed off as he kissed away Skeppy's tears.

Word Count: 457