Belly rubs (Fundywastaken)

Made on: 24th of March 2021
Published: 28th of March 2021

IT'S BEEN SOOO LOONNGG SINCE MY LAST FUNDYWASTAKEN ONESHOT.

Fundy's fit

Fundy was laying on his side on the bed, painfully clutching his stomach

Fundy was laying on his side on the bed, painfully clutching his stomach. He groaned in pain when he tried moving but failed, laying in defeat on the bed.

His ears were flat against his head and his tail was curled around him, he had made the dire mistake of eating one too many of Dream's cookies and now he was in his current predicament.

He heard the door opening but he didn't have to turn over to know that Dream was looking at him sympathetically.

"Aww, bubba~"

Dream cooed, sitting on the edge of the bed, looking at the way Fundy puffed out his cheeks.

"Dreeeaaammmm! My tummy hurts!"

Fundy said childishly, humouring Dream. Fundy suddenly felt himself being hauled into Dream's lap, wincing in pain.

"Aww sweetie, I wanna try something,"
"If it makes me feel better, I'm all for it,"

Fundy muttered, he was draped over Dream's lap with his back against Dream's thighs. It felt oddly good to be on his back instead of his side.

Dream hesitantly placed his hand on Fundy's stomach and began to lightly rub his hand in circles, watching intently at Fundy's expression.

Fundy jolted at the feeling of a cold hand on his stomach but slowly untensed as he felt it move in circles. The hand felt oddly soothing, he liked it.

He tipped his head back and purred in delight, making Dream vibrate in laughter. Fundy's tail was now wagging gently.

"Like that honey?"

Dream watched, snickering when he saw Fundy hazily nod. He began to slowly scratch behind Fundy's ears, which Fundy enjoyed.

"Feel better baby?"

Dream asked softly, waiting for Fundy to open his eyes. Fundy looked at Dream with half lidded eyes and nodded, whining pathetically when the hand stopped.

"Hm? . . . Oh! Did you want me to continue?"

Dream asked, slowly inching his hand towards Fundy's tummy. Fundy covered his face but nodded, sighing happily as he felt it return.

Word Count: 366