Sheets (Dreamnap)

Made on: 25th of March 2021
Published: 8th of April 2021

Sapnap was currently hanging up the royal family's bedroom sheets, humming a small tune.

Himself and Dream were employed by the royal family, they were practically butlers but they dealt with the gardening and washing, instead of food and cleaning the inside of the castle.

Sapnap was about to hang up a red velvet sheet when he felt someone tap him on his shoulder, he turned around instinctively but saw no one in sight. He looked around a little more intently this time, but with all the sheets hanging, and the pillowcases, he couldn't see anything.

He huffed in confusion but eventually turned around and hung the velvet sheet, missing the amused snickers.

He was now reaching into the basket for another pillowcase when he felt a faint tap on his butt. He whipped around and searched for the person but still the sheets and pillowcases obscured.

His face was flushed and he crossed his arms, puffing out his cheeks.

"Whoever you are, just come out!"

Sapnap yelled, hearing the once faint snickers turn to wheezing. Sapnap's furrowed brows untensed as he heard the familiar laugh, his once frown morphed into an amused grin.

"Dreeeeeaaaammmm! Just show yourself!"

Sapnap whined, seeing a blur of green pass by. He gasped and followed the green, only to be slapped in the face with a wet bedsheet, making him stumble back.

"Ow! What the hell!?"

Sapnap was now looking around like a madman for Dream, seeing the freckled face snicker through a spacing between the sheets.

"You can't find me!"

Dream teased in a sing song voice, making Sapnap scowl.

Sapnap launched to the sheets, seeing the blond boy widen his eyes at the movement.

"AGH,"

Dream said, moving back from where Sapnap was on the floor lying there since he had launched himself.

"Dammit!"

Sapnap scowled as he saw Dream hide behind an unknown number of sheets. He brushed the dirt off of his chin forcefully and began running in the direction that Dream went.

He sneakily peeked in front of one of the sheets and saw Dream's hands clutching his knees, catching his breath.

Sapnap's mouth twitched into a smirk and he tip-toed to Dream and placed his hands on his shoulders, shocking him.

"AH!"

Dream yelled, moving away from Sapnap. Making them both tumble down onto the floor, and roll down the hill that the castle was perched upon.

"Fuck!"
"Bitch!"
"Let me go!"
"I can't! You're stuck on top of me!"
"Is that a fucking centipede?"
"Nah! If the centipede is at the top of the hill, I'm going down!"
"We don't have a choice dumbass!"

They bickered as they ungracefully tumbled down the hill, their arms and legs being scratched in the process.

When they were finally at the bottom, there was dirt on both of their faces and they were out of breath.

Dream was now on top of Sapnap, holding himself up with his forearms, panting.

"H-hey, matter of fact, y-you're a dick,"

Sapnap huffed, holding up his pointer finger to point at Dream. He laughed breathlessly and shook his head, making various particles of dirt fall off.

"Ok, you gotta admit, it was funny,"

Dream reasoned, rolling his eyes fondly.

Sapnap crossed his arms and looked away, suddenly hyperaware of their position.

Dream cocked his head to the side and furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed that Sapnap wasn't making eye contact with him.

He looked down and was also now aware of their position, but felt more confident than Sapnap.

"Aww, is my little baby embarrassed?"

Dream asked, fluttering his eyes and leaning down slightly.

Sapnap's breath caught in his throat as he saw the cocky smirk on Dream's face. The face was both annoying as hell but was also attractive as hell at the same time.

"S-shut up!"

Sapnap's words died on his tongue as he saw the way Dream's eyes scanned him, they weren't lustful or needy, they were filled with love and adoration.

"What happened baby, cat got your tongue?"

Dream asked, sticking his tongue out and biting it, a smile still adorning his face. Sapnap stuck his tongue out at Dream and turned away, refusing to give Dream any of his attention.

"Aww, is Sappy not happy?"

Dream teased, Sapnap could feel Dream's hot breath on his cheek but closed his eyes in defiance instead of giving into the warmth.

"It's ok though, I'll make you talk~"

Sapnap was embarrassingly expecting to be felt up, harsh kisses, atleast a few new words but Dream surprised when he placed soft little kisses under Sapnap's chin, it was surprisingly ticklish.

Sapnap let out a few embarrassing giggles that made Dream smile,

"Talking to me now sweetheart?"
"Uggghhhh, fine, just. . . carry me back up this freaking hill,"

Sapnap whined, pouting and making puppy eyes, making Dream inhale deeply.

"Yea, sure, by the way. . . how're we going to explain this? We're supposed to be done by now. . "
"Welllll, who's fault is that dumbass?"

Sapnap flicked Dream's forehead, making him huff.

"Fair enough, now get up, I gotta haul your fat ass up the hill,"

Dream said, getting up from the uncomfortable ground. Sapnap smirked as he got up, making Dream give him a 'don't do it' look.

"You're right! I do have a fat ass!"

Sapnap lightly smacked his ass, making Dream look away in embarrassment of who he chose as a boyfriend.

"Now carry me up the hill,"

Sapnap demanded, holding his grabby hands towards Dream.

"Fine. . . your high pogchamp,"
"Shut up."

Word Count: 960

Idea I just came up with:

Christmas and Halloween having an enemies to lovers arc

No I will not be explaining.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk 💌