Dream𝐢𝐬taken (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 13th of March 2021
Published: 18th of March 2021

This is an AU where basically George and Sapnap are demons that are protective of Dream, they're in a relationship

BTW they can teleport

Dream was simply minding his business in the library while his demon boyfriends were just, vibing in their home, still sleeping.

He readjusted his glasses and turned the page, smiling as the antagonist was finally being apprehended.

He heard the incessant clicking of heels but didn't bother to look up, he saw a velvet coloured dress in front of him, he knew where this was going.

"Heyyy cutie~"

The girl spoke, purposefully making her voice higher and twirling a strand of hair, she smirked and popped out her hip slightly.

Dream huffed and brought the book back to his attention, furrowing his brows.

He could hear the girl huff but he couldn't care.

"You free some time?"

The girl slowly progressed to him, making him look up in annoyance.

"What's your name?---"

The girl was about to put her hand on Dream's shoulder when suddenly a poof of smoke appeared and a brown haired twink appeared on Dream's lap, protectively holding his arms around Dream's neck.

"He's taken,"

George held his himself close to Dream, giving him a chaste kiss, Dream letting George handle whatever the girl was trying to do,

"Awww, too bad, well, what about you hot stuff?"

The girl dumbly asked, earning an unimpressed look from Dream and George. A new puff of smoke appeared and now there was an angry ravenette in front of him, practically killing her with his stare,

"They're both taken, fuck off honey,"

Sapnap held up his middle finger, earning an offended gasp from the girl and angered stomping away from them.

Sapnap heaved his chest and breathed out a sigh of relief, sitting on one of Dream's legs, George sitting on his other.

"Gimmie a kiss!"

Sapnap whined, eliciting a chuckle from Dream. Dream leaned forward and closed the book, settling it in his lap and kissed Sapnap, making the tan boy giggle.

As he was kissing Sapnap, he felt a slight sucking on the exposed part of his neckline. He pulled away and saw George just enjoying himself with that part of Dream's neck.

Sapnap went in for a turn and kissed Dream's jawline. Dream smiled at the attention but was suddenly aware that they were in public.

"Come on, we'll continue this at home,"

Dream placed the book back on a nearby shelf and pushed off George and Sapnap, making the two pout.

He placed a kiss to both of their foreheads,

"If you behave, I'll be gentle,"

Dream smiled when he saw the two immediately hop off of his lap to obey his words

Word Count: 458