•Sapnap is just too precious(Dreamnap)•

Made on: 21st of November 2020
Published on: 31st of December 2020

sap and dream had met up after being separated for a long time, so the time they spent together was very precious. especially to sap but being the coward he was he would show his affection but it would be very limited in his wording at least but his body language was a whole different story. but for dream it was a whole different story, there was no limitations to his love both words and actions, loving the way it would leave sap flustered every time.

though, he would never admit it, the way dream would just shower him in all the love in the world, would just. . . how do i even describe it? it's just so amazing that you couldn't compare even if you showered him in material items, it just couldn't compare.

it was now morning and the pair was still asleep well dream was asleep but sap was wide awake, admiring his love, their legs were tangled together in such a way that you couldn't tell who's one was which, sap's head and buried in dream's chest while his arms were wrapped protectively around his torso.

"mmm~"
"good morning~" sap smiled sweetly and his beloved woke up, though it would be gone to soon he loved dream's bedhair.

"how long have you been up?" dream asked, voice still deep from having just woken up.
"i don't know. . . 10 minutes?"
"why haven't *yawn* you gotten up?"
"cause i love you!~"

and to back up his statement, he began to place butterfly kisses all over his face. dream giggled instead of doing his signature wheeze, it was music to sap's ears. sap soon calmed down from his lovable high and just adjusted to the comfortable silence.

"sooooo. . ."
"sooooo?"
"what do you want for breakfast?"

dream smirked

"you."
"i'm not opposed~"
"you sure? i devour my meals?~"
"i'm sure~!"

Word Count: 312