"Bubba~" (Dreamnotnap)

Made on: 6th of January 2021
Published on: 11th of January 2021

I'm gonna explain the roles here because. . . someone messaged me at 6am asking about them sooo

Dream = soft dom (easily dominates Sap and George)
Sapnap =  switch (hardcore dom (for George), soft submissive bottom (For Dream)
George =  bottom (Subspace for dream and Sap)

This isn't smut just . . . .  they kept spamming me, horny bastard

George fit 

Sap would love to tease George about anything, especially complimenting  him about his smile, body shape, fluffy hair

Sap would love to tease George about anything, especially complimenting him about his smile, body shape, fluffy hair. George would always try to reject the praise he would get, by either rolling his eyes or playfully punching Sap, or Dream's favourite, run to Dream and hide behind him. Causing Sap to mock look for him, then circling around Dream.

George was currently on the couch, just looking through Twitter, trying to figure out what the fuck was happening. When Sap walked up from behind him and wrapped his arms around George's neck, he knew where this was going.

"Hello beautiful!~"

"Hello Sapnap," George said, trying to keep his voice from cracking.

"Did you know I love you?~"

"Yea you t-tell me everyday. . ." George said, internally dreading the next comment

"Really~?" Sap said, hot breath fanning over George's ear.

"M-mhm, yep!" George breathed out. Sapnap didn't answer and that made George even more embarrassed about what was Sap's next move.

He. Nibbled. George's. Ear.

George's face flared up as he sputtered, hurriedly unraveling himself from Sap's arms and running to Dream's editing room. While he was running he could hear Sap cackling in the background but he was too embarrassed to even consider looking back.

He opened the door, surprising Dream and whined:

"Dreaaaaammmmmmmm" George said, holding out grabby hands.

"What happened baby?" Dream asked while turning his chair and taking off his headphones.

"Sap's being meannnnnn!"

"Aww, wanna hug?~" Dream teased, Sap would always do this when he wasn't looking.

"Mhmmmmmmmm" George whined while walking over to Dream, sitting down on him, sideways.

"What did Sap do??" Dream asked while petting George's hair,
"He nibbled my ear!"
"Is that why there's spit on it?!" Dream, said tightening his grip on George while laughing.

"Yea! Isn't it gross!?"
"Aww does gogy find my affection gross~" George snapped his head like a rubber band to see Sapnap standing in the doorway with a shiteating grin. Dream was beyond gone, he was wheezing like a descendant of the tea kettle gods.

George was now flushed like a tomato. He hid his face in the crook of Dream's neck, hearing footsteps but was too shy to raise his head to inspect. He felt a weight on his head and a hand carding through his hair.

"Come on honey! Be nice to the angel!" Dream attempted to reason.
"But whyyyy~ he's so fun to toy with~ isn't that right?~"
"Mmm"

Sap was leaning on George's head but was now sitting comfortably on Dream's other leg. Sap was now looking up at Dream with puppy eyes, leaning on his chest, trying to justify why he was teasing George.

"I get that George is pretty but you don't have to let him know, every waking hour of the day!"
"Whyy though?~ It's now cute to see his reactions!~" Sap said, now pointing at the sleeping George in Dream's lap.

"That's fair" Dream shrugged while petting Sap's hair.

"Wait - Really?"
"Nope! You're being punished!"

Dream said while pushing Sap off of his lap and picking George up and carrying him to the other room,

"when I get back~"

Word Count: 606