•Morning Kisses (Skephalo)•

Made on: 8th of December 2020
Published on: 20th of December 2020

Skeppy and Bad always had lazy mornings, they never understood morning people, especially morning people who aren't single. They always loved the feeling of the warmth radiating off of the other.

Bad would be the one to wake up but never the first one to get out, that would be a sacrifice one of them would have to make.  They would only get out of bed when they couldn't stand the stench of each other's breath.

Bad awoke from his slumber, immediately being hit with a gloomy atmosphere, it was storming, though it may have been a depressing scenery it was quite relaxing. The pitter-patter of the rain hitting the window.

Bad softly smiled as he looked down at his beloved, the tranquil look on his face yet beamish amazed Bad, Skeppy had always been able to light up a room even by just looking at it. He carded his hand through Skeppy's poofy hair, gently tugging on any knots that may come in his way.

Bad had been doing this for a while before realizing that he might as well do something for Skeppy, considering  that he was wide awake and Skeppy showed no signs of waking up any time soon. 

He carefully untangled himself from Skeppy's arms, despite his half-asleep protests. He tip-toed to the bathroom and did his morning rountine afterwards going to put on his signature hoodie with red lines going on the underside of his arms, slipping it over his snowy white vest.

He trudged down the stairs and scanned the cabinets with no real objective, until he landed an almost forgotten box of pancake box. His expression visibly lightened up and he hurriedly got to work. After a while, the 10-minute timer went off, he visibly cringed and rapidly turned it off in hopes that Skeppy didn't hear it.

When he saw the pancakes, he drooled and had to physically restrain himself from eating them all himself and put them on plates and led them to their new location which would be the microwave until they were ready to eat them.

He plopped down on the couch and popped in some earphones and listened to some lo-fi music. As soon as, he was about to just wake up Skeppy on his own, he heard faint 'taps' on the stairs. He lifted his head to see a half-lidded eyes Skeppy, with a baby blue blanket over his shoulders.

He looked around the room aimlessly until his eyes landed upon Bad's fluffy chestnut hair and made grabby hands. Bad fondly rolled his eyes and walked up to him to be met with hands around his neck, a sign that Skeppy wanted to be picked up.

Bad slithered his hands under Skeppy's plush thighs and lifted him up from the spruce floor. Skeppy buried his face in the crook of Bad's neck and fiddled with his hoodie strings, replicating the curiosity of a cat.

"Morning baby~"
"Mmm~"

Skeppy was still half-asleep but he was still responsive. Skeppy soon looked up at Bad and firmly wrapped his arms tighter around his neck and erased the space between them. Bad reciprocated the kiss with a bit more force.

In between kisses they would mutter small 'i love you~" , reminding the other of their undying love.

"Good morning Bad~"

Their love was undying but what about them?

Word Count: 560