Ocean(Skephalo)

Made on: 9th of February 2021
Published: 23rd of February 2021

This chapter has age regression in it NOT age play.

Age regression - way to deal with stress/ trauma
Age play - kink

I used the word 'daddy' in this chapter, because some littles use it. DON'T SEXUALIZE IT, THIS IS AGE REGRESSION. I DON'T WANNA SEE ANY COMMENTS GOING 'kinky'. STOP

Skeppy was choosing the movie for tonight, his opinion was fazed by his deep fascination for the sea. He always admired the secrecy of it all, the amazing shades of blue that were hidden in the fold, the creatures that have and yet to be found. He smiled as he finally found the perfect documentary to watch.

"Bad! I picked the show!"

"Ok bubba! I'm getting the sweets!"

Skeppy nodded to himself as he adjusted himself in Bad's hoodie. He loved wearing Bad's clothes, it made him feel all nice and small and most importantly safe. He was so zoned out playing with Bad's hoodie strings, that he only was snapped out of his daze when he felt the couch dip beside him.

"Ready baby?"

Bad asked, offering a snickers to Skeppy, Skeppy nodded and took the snickers, turning on the documentary. It went smoothly, Skeppy sometimes making some comments about the fish, Bad sometimes joining him but most of the time scolding him to be quiet.

When the camera panned to the water, it looked so colossal, it looked as if it could swallow him and he couldn't fight back, no matter how hard he tried. He then spotted how sapphire it looked, it matched his colour scheme and he loved it. He felt as if he was feeling smaller, and more careless, he wanted to jump in it but he didn't want to be alone. He hated being alone.

He saw how deep the diver went and he hated how it looked as if the rope was going to snap, letting the diver swim however deep he wanted to go, never coming back up. He felt tears run down his face, he felt scared but he couldn't move.

"Baby?"

He felt a voice call him but only when he was pulled into a hug, he snapped out of his scared daze. Bad was leaning against the arm rest with his back and Skeppy was on top of him.

"What happened baby?"

Baby? Daddy?

"Daddddyyyyyyyyy, Ocean is scaryyyyyyy,"

Skeppy whined while hiding his face in the crook of Bad's neck, it took a second for Bad to get what Skeppy was saying but he put together the key components.

•Slurred Language
•Puppy dog eyes
•Sensitive
•Needy

He's little

Bad smiled at his baby and kissed his forehead.

"Don't worry Daddy will protect you!"

Bad said proudly, dragging his arm side to side on Skeppy's exposed tailbone. Skeppy slightly smiled at the attempt, picking his head up.

"Ocean still scary."

Skeppy stated, a smile pricked at the sides of Bad's mouth, Skeppy was always stubborn when he regressed,

"How about, we don't look at the ocean and look at Mickey?"
"Mousie?"
"Mhm! Mousie!"
"Yay! Mhm!"

Skeppy said, scrambling to get off of Bad, wanting to see the familiar mouse.

"Ok baby, you can eat a sweet, Daddy is going to get your paci, ok?"

Skeppy nodded, reaching over to the bowl, taking out another snickers, giggling childishly as he remembered how Daddy had offered him a snickers.

"Baby! I'm back!"

Skeppy whipped his head around to see Bad waving a blue jewelled paci, saying prince on it. Skeppy made grabby hands toward it and sighed in slight relief when he felt it slip past his lips, happily sucking on it.

Bad smiled as he located Disney on the TV, he put on Mickey, hearing the nostalgic theme song. Skeppy bounced happily on the couch as he curled into Bad's side,

This wasn't how he expected movie night to go but he wasn't complaining

Word Count: 690

Question:

Can someone immediately wake up in little space/ already regressed.

I wanted to make a chapter using this theme but I wanted to know more about the community.

The last thing I want is to offend/ misrepresent someone from the community.

Thanks! ❤