On the run(Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 17th of January 2021
Published:20th of January 2021

(It's night where they're at)

George's fit: (minus the flower crown)

George and Dream were the most wanted duo in the Dream SMP

George and Dream were the most wanted duo in the Dream SMP. They were known for their cunning actions, always switching up their crimes so the police (ACAB) will never know where they strike next. Firstly, they did arson then killed some pets, stole some discs. They were the most notorious duo and behind closed doors they were just as in love with each other as they were with committing crimes.

Techno and Tommy had been trailing the 'trickster and the giggles' as they would be called, they didn't exactly pinpoint the reason they had been called that but they had found out that 'trickster' was a dirty blonde man who was freakishly smart, causing many people who tried to capture him before to go insane. Or 'giggles' a chestnut haired boy who made people laugh and choke to their death, for their lack of breath.

Techno and Tommy were currently gearing up to go to a building that they suspected the duo was hidden in. Techno had a red button-up shirt with a black tie connected to it, black gloves placed on his hands. Tommy had a black button-up shirt with a red tie connected to it, black gloves also placed  on his hand. They were both sporting a pistol, though people encouraged them to carry something bigger, it would've been to obvious for the mission if they did.

They pulled up to the abandoned hotel, mold was prominently grown on the sides of the building, broken glass dispersed throughout the area, stray curtains were hanging from various windows, adding to the eerie atmosphere.

"Alright. We're gonna go in there, and sneak into the building--" Techno said, pulling out his gun, turning to face Tommy only to see he already went in. Techno sped walked to Tommy to deliver a light slap to the side of Tommy's head, eliciting a dramatic gasp and a weak punch to the stomach.

They trudged through the building, occasionally having to plug their nose so they won't die from the foul stench, they were just about to give up on their search before they heard a faint jingle of some keys. Techno's eyes widened as he put a finger up to his lips, and made a 'ssh' sound. Tommy nodded and motioned for them to go forward to investigate, Techno looked at Tommy as if he was crazy but obliged.

 As they approached a rickety staircase, a childish giggle had been heard. Their hairs stood on end as they looked around to be met with a short boy with a pair of clout glasses on, holding a pocket knife in hand.

"Come catch me boys!~" The boy yelled as he sprinted up the stairs, Techno and Tommy looked at each other and nodded, holding onto their guns tighter as they sped after the eyeless figure. They dashed up the staircase till they reached the door to the roof, it was locked. So Techno kicked down the door, it easily being demolished due to the poor care for the building.

They saw the boy, standing on the other side of the railing, smiling at them though they was no happiness behind that smile. Techno and Tommy looked at each other in shock, Techno grabbed Tommy's hand before he could do anything but Tommy wriggled out of his grasp and yelled;

"Where is trickster?!"
"Why would I tell you?"

George scoffed before continuing;

"Tommy you're so naive to realize that. . . we're always one step ahead of you. . ."  The boy said as he fell back into the darkly lit abyss, just before either of them could react, a blur of dark green and a glimpse of white whooshed them. They ran to the railing but couldn't catch any sight of them, only seeing a dark aquamarine object being thrown with a purple glow following it.

The duo on the other hand, were relishing the thrill of almost being caught. George felt a hand slip around his waist as he looked into the eyes of a lifeless mask, he drew various shapes with his finger tips on the green hoodie as he felt himself being pulled by an invisible force, his love being pulled with him.

As soon as they were hidden from the naked eye, Dream took off his mask as he stared into George's eyes as he took off the glasses, he pulled George into a bruising kiss as George placed his hands onto his chest, the hoodie balling up in his hands.

"We're gotta find a new place. . ." Dream breathed out, pulling away.
"Yea. . . I was kinda liking the couch fucking," George frowned, leaning his head onto Dream's chest
"We can use my car, baby~"
"Yes!" George said, sticking his hands in Dream's hoodie pockets and tugging on them to get Dream to fuck him.

Word Count: 845