Stickers(Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 11th of February 2021
Published: 23rd of February 2021

This story has age regression in it, not age play

Age regression - way to deal with stress/ trauma
Age play - kink

{He isn't colourblind in this one}

George's fit

George was a little, he was a playful little, he loved being around people and just being alone when little just makes him cry, he's also sensitive to loud noises and fast movements

George was a little, he was a playful little, he loved being around people and just being alone when little just makes him cry, he's also sensitive to loud noises and fast movements. George was currently colouring with a paci in his mouth, a bunny plushie close to him. He would be sad about being alone but with his bunny it didn't seem so scary.

Dream was currently out with Bad and Skeppy, just hanging out basically. Dream didn't know that George had regressed, he knew that in general that George regressed but he didn't know at this specific time he regressed, it was a new thing that Dream had just found out about George, Dream was now George's caregiver and boyfriend, but it was something Dream surprisingly knew a lot about.

George was about to finish colouring the ocean, his favourite colour blue, when a gust of wind from the window blew his pages, turning the colouring pages. George scrunched up his nose and stuck his tongue out at the window, turning his head down to look back at the pages and was ecstatic at the outcome.

"'tickers!"

George exclaimed, seeing the beauty of all the stickers beam at him, he took of a star sticker that said ' good job!' and stuck it onto his forehead. He waddled over to the mirror, legs wobbling slightly as he walked over to it, and admired himself. He did a quick turn and got distracted by the little fishes on his hoodie strings. Now sitting cross-legged in front of the mirror, fiddling with the hoodie's drawstrings.

He was so entranced by the little fishes that he didn't notice the door opening, only acknowledging someone's presence when there were arms wrapped around him. He turned his head away from the hoodie drawstrings and saw familiar emerald green eyes looking at him.

"Dreamie!"
"How're you baby?"
"Good! Lookie! 'tickers!"

George said, wriggling out of Dream grasp and pointing to the colouring book, Dream nodded, and walked over to the colouring book, George crawling.

"Awww, baby, you like the stickers?"
"Mhm! Colourful!"

George suddenly took out a heart sticker and placed it on Dream's cheek.

" 'ove you!"
"Aww, I love you too bubba~"

Dream kissed the top of George's head, and hugged him, George hugging back. The grumble of George's tummy interrupted the tranquil silence. Dream chuckled slightly and pointed to George's tummy.

"Wanna eat something baby?"
"Mhm, hungy,"

George said, wrapping his arms around Dream's neck, hinting that he wanted to be carried. Dream nodded and began to carry him down the stairs, going to search the kitchen for something to eat.

Word Count: 494

Soft gogy is the reason I breathe