Dainty? (Dream)

Made on: 9th of June 2021
Published: 10th of June 2021

When you make another vent chapter instead of talking about your feelings: 😍

Anyway, just figured out that Dream is somehow my fucking comfort character, so that's why all sad chapters are about him.

Also Dream is a girl in this one, because I'm a girl and I ain't feeling pretty rn.

1. I DON'T have an eating disorder, I just don't eat as much as I used to.

I'm saying that because I don't want people thinking I have one because of how the story is written

why?

why was she so wrong?

she's told that she's pretty, praised beyond belief.

so why doesn't she feel pretty?

why does she pull her pants up to her stomach so her stomach won't be seen?

why does she spend so much times washing her face so that her acne would leave?

when did she start eating less and less?

why is she constantly playing with her belly fat trying to get rid of it and shove it away?

she wants to be pretty, yet she does all these things that makes her so so hideous.

she doesn't stop eating fattening foods, she even indulges in it when she wants to.

she exercises to the point of exhaustion but yet she still has fat bulging out of her,

thighs, stomach.

her fingers weren't even as dainty as small as her friends.

her friends were gorgeous, amazing even.

sleek hair, thin waist, spectacular diets, great humour.

yet she's just. . . decent..

her hair is always so poofy, her waist has curves in it just in the way that makes her stomach the main sight, her diet is practically non-existant.

and her humour is so messed up and sickening, disgusting even.

she's done so much for her body, yet it does nothing for her.

she wants to be hugged without someone trying to touch her ass.

she wants to walk somewhere without getting her ass slapped. (even her own family does it and it's disgusting that she can't speak up about her discomfort)

she wants to be looked at and appreciated instead of mocked.

she wants to be able to exist without her aunt constantly berating her: body, face, weight

even how she wears her fucking hair!

every way that she could possibly exist, there's always going to be someone to make sure that she hates herself.

wears something that's a little showy?

"you shouldn't be wearing that! you're going to distract the boys!"
"you're going to have someone try to have sex with you without your consent!"
"you're being disrespectful to each and every boy here!"

wears something that shows absolutely no skin?

"why are you covering up? don't you want to be attractive?"
"being edgy doesn't make you a good person,"
"stop trying to be special, you're not!"

she can't fucking win.

Word Count: 536

I somehow felt worse after writing this, ya'll have any ways to cope with sad? besides self harm of course. and suicide.

and before you ask, yes these are all things that have been said/done to me. it's disgusting, but you know. . . adults are motherfuckers.