Potion (Dreamnap)

Made on: 22nd of April 2021
Published: 23rd of May 2021

I don't know potion recipes so. . . bear with me.

Sapnap can fly and Dream is a warlock.

dream's fit

"Dreaaaaammmmm!"

"Dreaaaaammmmm!"

Sapnap whined, clinging onto Dream from the back of him and nuzzling his head into the crook of his neck.

"Yes sweetheart?"

Dream asked, stirring the cauldron with the biggest stick Sapnap had ever seen.

"Are you doneeeee?"

Sapnap lightly nibbled the junction of Dream collarbone and neck, waiting impatiently for an answer.

"Almost. . . just need some slime,"

Dream muttered, shoving away stray and unneeded items on his table to try and locate the two slimeballs he needed.

"Darn it,"

Dream huffed, summoning his sceptre. Sapnap moved back from behind Dream, tilting his head akin to a confused puppy.

"Dreamy? Where are you going?"

Sapnap followed behind Dream as he went out the door of the hut, floating on top of the mossy grounds.

"I'm just gonna get some more slime, I'll be fine doll,"

Dream waved off Sapnap's worries, taking off into the night sky. Being far too high in the sky for the intoxicating adrenaline he gets.

"Dreamyyyy!"

Dream halted where he was going and frantically looked down, scared that Sapnap had been injured.

But he was met with Sapnap's cute face right in front of his instead of on the ground.

"Jesus! Could you like give me a warning?"

Dream ranted, he couldn't even pretend that he was mad when he heard the cute giggles erupt from Sapnap.

"Why do you need the slime anyway?"

Sapnap finally asked, curious of what his husband could be creating this time.

"Well, I'm making a poison potion."
"Why?"
"You know Tommy?"
"Yea?"
"And you know how he knocked over the vase you gave me for our second anniversary?"
"Yeaaaaaa?"
"Figure it out,"

Dream responded blankly, leaving Sapnap to his thoughts.

Sapnap's eyes widened as he finally he realized what he was going to do.

He was surprised, but he wasn't to stop what Dream was going to do.

"A slime!"

Dream noted excitedly, immediately diving down to kill it.

Sapnap giggled at his excitement but followed, a fond look on his face.

Dream hopped off of his broom and hid behind a tree, fueling his magic.

Sapnap watched in poorly hidden excitement, it wasn't a secret that he loved watching his husband fight. He was simply mesmerizing.

Awestruck, he observed how Dream struck the slime with multiple spells before the slime had even noticed him.

The huge smile was now reduced to four medium sized ones, them being incredibly easy.

He watched dotingly as Dream raised his arms up and hollered at the win, holding three slimeballs.

He pocketed them in a special bag, so that the slime wouldn't get on his cloak and turned around to see Sapnap looking at his so fondly.

His usual confidence was gone and he sheepishly scratched the back of his neck, feeling his hands go clammy.

He heard light giggles in front of him and suddenly there was a small tan boy in front of him, looking up at him with big doe eyes.

"Your freckles look cute from here,"

Sapnap noted, wrapping his arms around Dream's neck. Dream smiled and kissed Sapnap's button nose lightly.

They basked in their love before they realized that a swamp isn't the most romantic place.

"Home?" Sapnap asked,
"Home." Dream confirmed, giving Sapnap one last kiss.

Word Count: 540