Counter (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 17th of May 2021
Published: 1st of June 2021 (🏳‍🌈)

This is an omegaverse,

George - omega
Dream - alpha

Only omegas have ears and tails because they are supposed to be seen as like soft and cute, no one sees them like that anymore but they still have ears and tails.

George's fit

and only like boxers cause being comfortable around your spouse is goals 😩👊

George's ears twitched as he watched Dream make the spaghetti, his inner omega screamed at him that he was supposed to be making the food instead of his alpha.

"Stop moping, you know that you're too tired."

Dream lightly chided, watching as George stuck his tongue out at the callout and crossed his arms from where he sat on the counter.

"Don't give me that look,"

Dream huffed as he left the spoon that was stirring the pot and let it sit for a sec, walking over to George and standing in between his legs, hands on the side of his thighs. Practically mocking the bratty look on his face.

"What's wrong?"

Dream finally asked instead of teasing, now knowing that George's brattiness was not a product of mindless teasing.

"I wanna help,"

George muttered, arms still crossed and head not pointing downwards, looking at the pretty marble counter.

A light kiss on his cheek broke him out of his trance, and suddenly a small bowl was placed into his hands, it seemed to hold the spaghetti sauce.

"Just stir the sauce if you wanna help, can you do that for me?"

Dream softly inquired, watching as a subtle happiness flashed in his eyes.

Instead of a verbal answer, George mock-saluted Dream and began to slowly stir the sauce, tail slightly swaying when he came in contact with the tangy but delicious smell.

"You finish yet?"

Dream asked, straining the water from the spaghetti and turning to George, seeing him biting his lip in determination.

"George?"

Dream asked again, seeing the omega blink wildly and then look at him, he looked as if he was somewhere else.

"You ok?"

Dream carefully approached him and took the bowl out of his hand and placed it on the counter, once again standing in between his legs and looking down at him with a face of concern.

"Yea, just like the whole haze thing again,"

'The haze thing', as George would say, was something that would go through an omega's mind when an alpha would ask them to do something, effectively doing that thing until they deemed it perfect.

"Oh ok, well you're fine now right? We could stay here for a little anyway,"

Dream reassured, his brows furrowed together in concern.

"Nah, I'm good, just carry me. Don't think I'm good enough to walk yet,"

That was a freaking lie, he was perfectly fine. But he would rather be babied than be functioning.

"Alright, well dinner is ready. Wanna eat now or cuddle?"

"How about we eat and cuddle?"

"Sounds good to me,"

Word Count: 530

quick promo:

idk if you guys know this but like i have a discord server, the link is on my profile.