•"I need to edit!!" (Skephalo)•

Made on: 9th of December 2020
Published on: 23rd of December 2020

Bad had always been a busy person, whether it be his work or non-work life, he would never give himself a break. Until he met Skeppy, he never understood how Skeppy could be so laid-back, relaxed looking like he doesn't have a care in the world.

With Skeppy, he learnt how to do his work with a healthy amount of breaks, but when he started dating Skeppy, he learnt that Skeppy needs a lot more attention than the average person. 

"Bad~" Skeppy said with a duckie onesie on, though he was supposed to be mature, he said f- MUFFIN those people who say that you need to be more mature the older you are.

"Oh, hey honey! Need something?"
"Yea! Let's build a pillow fort!"

Bad shook his head, with a light smile. "I need to edit this video, it's almost finished!" Bad said as he points to the screen. Skeppy had a light frown, but brushed it off as his trickster side began to unravel himself from its chains.

Skeppy pretended to be sad about it and walked out of the room, ready to form his plan, he used the 'secret door' they had that led to the bedroom. They built it out of boredom. He saw Bad, well the back of his chair but it still counted since he could see his face.

He placed the pillow down and sneakily waltzed up behind him and wrapped his arms around his neck and placed kisses on his back of the neck.

"Who?-- Skeppy?"
"Hi!"
"What are you d-oing?" Bad stuttered as he was hit by another kiss on the back of the neck. 
"I need my attention!"
"Butttttt"
"Nope!"

Skeppy said as he kept placing kisses everywhere. Bad only tried to pry out of his grip, but was only held back with a stronger grip, what Skeppy didn't know was that Bad was really ticklish. Bad made the grave mistake of letting  a small giggle escape his lips.

All motion stopped for a second only for it to resume with more ferocity. Skeppy's hands tickled him while his lips attacked the back of his neck in light, hair-raising kisses

"HAHAH!! SKEPPYYYY" Bad said with happy tears in his eyes. Skeppy only stopped when he heard Bad actually choking on air.

"Soooooo, ready to do a pillow fort?" Skeppy asked cheekily
"IS THAT WHAT THIS WAS ABOUT?!"
"MAyBe?"

Skeppy ran as Bad chased him down the stairs. Needless to say, the video was long  forgotten.

Word Count: 418

Legend has it that anyone who comments on this specific author's note, they will be adopted by the person writing it.
If you need someone to adopt you, comment here! The mom would be a single bisexual