Ice cream(Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 21st of February 2021
Published: 15th of March 2021

It was a pitch black night, the faint mists of the clouds whisked through the dotted sky, as if they were supposed to remain hidden.

Dream was fast asleep, he wasn't dreaming, his mind was merely blank. He was enjoying his little blank world before he had been woken up by some tapping on his face. He blinked the sleep away from his eyes and saw George looking at him with wide, doe eyes.

He smiled and was going to wrap his arms around George and give him a kiss but George wriggled out of his grasp and gave him a pouty look.

"Baby, can we please go back to sleep?"

Dream asked, voice hushed and raspy. George shook his head and put his palm flat on Dream's chest, slightly tugging on the white fabric of his shirt.

"I want ice cream,"

George said, voice hushed as he looked at Dream's expression. Dream furrowed his brows and raised his head just a little to check his phone, eyes widening at the time.

"It's twelve, we can't get ice cream right now,"

Dream said, eyes drooping but not missing the sad look from George.

"But I want ice cream. . ."

George said, voice becoming smaller, then George chose to do something that is a sure win. He pulled puppy dog eyes, his pupils were blown and twice the size they were supposed to be, they were somehow glimmering when there was no light in the room.

"I-I'm not getting you ice cream,"

Dream said, trying his best to not fall for the trap laid in front of him. But suddenly, George had crawled up between his arms and was now George's chest was flush with his as he looked up at Dream.

"Welp, guess we're getting ice cream,"

Dream said, swallowing the cute giggle that crawled up George's lips. As Dream began got up, he furrowed his brows as he saw that George was unmoving.

"Carry me,"

George said, making grabby hands towards Dream. Dream smiled and put his arms between George and the soft fabric beneath him, and lifted him up bridal style. George giggled as he pressed a small kiss to Dream's neck as a thank you.

Dream smiled and walked towards the light switch, flipping it on, making George hide his eyes in the crook of Dream's neck.

"Want me to dress you too, princess?"

Dream teased, taking the whine he ripped from George's throat a 'yes'. He put George down on the edge of the bed, taking off his shirt, and looking for a hoodie for them to wear.

George's fit:

Dream's fit

Dream smiled as he put on the sweater on George, seeing George's cute button nose scrunch up

Dream smiled as he put on the sweater on George, seeing George's cute button nose scrunch up. They were now in their sweaters and pants, they walked to the kitchen and Dream picked up his wallet and was now putting on his shoes.

"Dreammmmm!"

George whined, sitting on the edge of the couch, waving his feet.

"Yea?"
"Tie my shoelaces!"

George said, pouting, using his puppy eyes once again. Dream huffed and finished tying his own laces before walking over to George, and giving him a 'are you serious?' look before kneeling down and tying George's shoelaces.

George giggled as he saw Dream poorly hiding his amused smirk.

"Alright, you big baby, let's go,"

Dream said, heaving George off of the couch and intertwining their hands before walking into the outside world.

They were immediately whipped by the unforgiving frigid air, they both shivered but once again didn't make a comment on it. George smirked before bumping his hip with Dream, trying to start a playful fight.

Dream looked at George from the corner of his eyes, teasingly raising his eyebrows. Dream retaliating by bumping his hips slightly harder with George.

George gasped dramatically and bumped his hips once again with Dream. They had now stopped their game of 'hip bumping'. And was now walking through the ice cream aisle, looking for some ice cream.

"Dear, what flavour do you want?"

Dream asked, curling in on himself when he felt the air of the freezer hit him.

"Cookie dough please!"

George said, hands snaking around Dream's waist, slightly tugging on the ends of it. Dream smiled and reached to the back of it, taking out a decently sized tub ice cream.

George beamed and took the tub out of Dream's hands, making Dream huff fondly. They were now by the cashier, George was about to pull out his card to pay when he felt two fingers tap his butt disapprovingly.

He looked up at Dream to see him giving the cashier his own card, ignoring the skeptical look on the cashier. He flushed and merely looked down at the nasty tiled floor, being guided by Dream to outside the building.

"Dear, why are you so red?"

Dream teased, earning a light punch to the shoulder by George. He laughed and merely ruffled his (soon to be) husband's hair.

Word Count: 855