Ghost (s)(Dreambur)

Made on: 2nd of February 2021
Published: 
19th of February 2021

Dream and Wilbur had died in a tragic house shooting. Even as ghosts they remembered the haunting memory.

Tw: blood & Death

Skip to the ❤ if those trigger you!

"Put your hands where I could see 'em!"

"I sw-swear, we don't have th-e money! You got the wro-ng guys!" Dream desperately defended each other, standing in front of Wilbur. Wilbur was quivering as he saw the love of his life be shot in the head, seeing the blood pour out of his head like a fountain

"Uh huh! Sure! You got anything to say?!" The man said, now pointing the gun to Wilbur's stomach. Wilbur was still in so much shock that he didn't answer, being shot in the stomach, being left for the dead.

❤ --------------------------------------------------------------------------------❤

The two ghosts now haunted both their house and the person who killed them. They always loved to see the horror in his eyes when he would see them, standing at the foot of his bed, chanting 'you must pay for sins'

Their house was located in the middle of a forest, it wasn't really that close to any emergency services so that was the reason why it took an abnormal amount of time to find the pair dead. There was this fun thing about being a ghost that being when someone puts flowers on your grave, their flowers appear in your hair but the downside is that. . .

"Why did you have to leave so soon?!"

. . . you have to see the pain in their eyes as they place the flowers, mourning you. Wilbur's chest felt as if it was tightening while he saw Tommy pour out his heart about his week. Wilbur was sitting next to Tommy, wanting to hug him but after multiple tries, he knew that he could never interact with Tommy again.

"Come on baby, we need to go,"

Wilbur turned his head to the side to see Dream looking at him from the forest. Wilbur nodded and took one more look at Tommy before floating into Dream's arms, ghosts couldn't touch humans but they could each other. Dream brushed his hand in Wilbur's hair, seeing an oxeye daisy.

"Oh, he gave you your favourite flower, an oxeye daisy,"
"Mhm. . ."

Wilbur solemnly nodded into Dream's shoulder, Dream kissed his ear as he whispered,

"Want me to carry you cookie?"
"Please. . . "

Dream nodded and put his arms under Wilbur's thighs, Wilbur wrapped his legs around Dream's waist, they walked back to their little cottage. It was terribly battered, windows were terribly broken while there was moss grown on the side of it. But it was their home and besides the best part was scaring the teens that went in search of them.

There was a rumour circling a village near their house, it was about there being ghosts. It was started by the same man who killed them, many groups of teenagers had fallen victims to believing the rumour.

If someone were to enter, there were two things that could happen to them, one they could be presented with a sheet of music, an uncompleted piece of music, they would feel nothing within the first hour of seeing the paper, but after they would feel the need to complete the sheet with their blood, whether they would be near the paper or not, they would continue to do this until they have bled out.

The second was that they could go into the house and never escape. The door that they went through would suddenly disappear, so would their vision. They would desperately try to feel for the door but then the floor would feel wobbly and they would sink into the floor, never to be seen again.

Sure, it was terrible to feel some sort of guilty pleasure in seeing these innocent teens die, but everyone sins and everybody dies, might as well speed up the process.

Word Count: 716

Say it with me :
Bad bitches don't go into random houses, being a dumbass slut

Bad bitches, go to therapy and talk about they feelings. Period
And if you discourage people about talking about their feelings because they're 'weak'

Then I'm sorry honey, you ain't a bad bitch, you just a bitch.

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Ayo, who wants to come with me for ice cream?