Betrayal (Dreambur)

Made on: 7th of May 2021
Published: 13th of May 2021

Suggested: SomeGlitch404

Wilbur betrays L'manberg instead of Eret

(I don't exactly remember where the room was so I just guessed)

The smirk on Wilbur's face was devilish and grim, but to others it was sweet and encouraging.

He smiled as he remembered who he was doing this for, his true love. His hands were behind his back, his spine was upright as he proudly walked to the room.

"Where's this big ol' room hm? We gunna beat that green bitch!"

Tommy chided, elbowing Wilbur in his stomach.

Wilbur wanted to scowl at him and kill him right then and there but he remembered what Dream told him.

'Patience dear,'

"Right here,"

Wilbur pointed at a small room that was hidden beneath the grassy flooring, there were a collective amount of gasps.

He led them into there, the obsidian walls providing what they thought was protection, only if they knew.

"Here's the control room!"

Wilbur showed off, acting as if he was proud with his arms out, spinning around in circles.

Tubbo and Tommy looked at each other and grinned, thinking they were getting their discs back.

Foolish little kids.

Fundy, his own son, was skeptical. His father was known to be hard working yes. But there was something off.

His grin seemed to be everything but happy, more so grim evil if you will.

Fundy raised an eyebrow as everyone gawked at the room and complimented Wilbur for his work, filling up his ego.

But Fundy knew better than to blindly follow someone, so he looked around a little more, opening up a chest,

only to see. . . nothing?

Nothing was in the chest, no tools, armour, resources nothing.

And that's when he saw it.

A button

It was behind Wilbur, discreetly.

He knows his father thought his well when he was the only one who noticed it.

"Boys, I have one thing to say to you. . "

Wilbur started, bringing up his hand to mimic an o7 sign.

"Down with the revolution,"

Wilbur snarkily said, pushing the button.

Revealing three men of the other side:

Sapnap, Dream, George.

"Wilbur how could you?!"

Tubbo started, being cut off when he was stabbed by Sapnap with the sword.

Screams and pleads to keep their life was heard, but Wilbur ignored it all.

Even when his own son cried for his guidance, he turned a blind eye.

Dream was now panting, along with his two friends, filled up on adrenaline.

"You did so good today sweetheart, followed my orders so well,"

Dream complimented, threading a hand through Wilbur's hair, smiling when he leaned into the touch.

"Ewww!"

George said, sticking his finger into his mouth and gagging, Sapnap doing the same.

"Oh shut up! I had to deal with you guys for weeks!"

Dream chided, watching as a blush came across their faces.

"Just clean up the bodies, and come back."

Dream waved them off, not missing the way they teasingly saluted them.

"Are you proud?"

Wilbur softly asked, he had just murdered their own friends and son but now he was acting as if he was innocent.

Dream softened his features and put down his sword, bringing the slightly smaller boy into a hug, kissing the top of his head.

"I'm so proud, you helped me so much. You're going to be the hero in the history books my dear,"

Dream continued to shower him in compliments, fixing the boy's slouched shoulders.

"There we go, now get to the house. We need to renovate this place."

Dream explained, (Wilbur was in charge of decorations seeing as he had built those stylish walls anyway).

Word Count: 612