•Georgie is Clingy (Dreamotfound)•

Made on: 2nd of November 2020
Published on: 27th of December 2020

Dream often had a hard time getting out of bed, not because he was demotivated but because he always felt as if he was being pulled by a force back into bed, literally.

This morning was no exception to the others, it always started as the stereotypical morning, with George clinging to Dream like there's no tomorrow and Dream gratefully accepting the embrace. To start the morning, Dream was quite relaxed until he remembered that he needed to edit a video for Sapnap, being sensible he tried to crawl out of bed without waking George knowing that he would hold Dream back. But with George being the lightest sleeper on the face of the earth woke up. . .

"Dreamie. . . what are you doing?" he asked while extending his arms to wrap them around Dream's waist to pull him back down to his original spot. Dream exhaled slightly before saying:

"I needed to go edit a vid for Sap but you woke up. . ." feigning innocence, George's nose scrunched up and he tugged on Dream's hoodie sleeve, Dream didn't comply with George's wish and retaliated with pulling away and this prompted for George to hold on even firmer. 

"Georgie I need to goooooo" Dream whined thinking that it will help him win the argument. George mumbled a small 'noooooooo' and pulled Dream even harder to try and get him back in bed to snuggle. Eventually, Dream thought of a plan, he would turn around and kiss George as fast as he can and then run away, simple right? He put his plan into action and surprisingly it worked! But when he sat down in his office chair to start editing, he saw George in the doorway with a blanket over his shoulders, wearing a small pout.

The blonde was obviously confused by this but brushed it off (why did you brush it off, you idiot?) and turned back to his computer and opened up the program he uses, and began to edit the video but as soon as he heard footsteps coming towards him, he spun around in the chair and was met with a familiar weight on his lap. It was George.

"This isn't a battle I'm going to win, is it?" George simply grumbled in response and nuzzled his head into the crook of Dream's neck, while wrapping his arms around his torso. Dream had given up on trying to fight against him and started to return the affection. Soon enough, the pair had fallen back asleep back on the chair

Word Count: 435