Rooftop (Dreamnap)

Made on: 18th of May 2021
Published: 31st of May 2021

Stars were carefully dotted along the sky, each one placed there for magnificence and prosperity. Navy blue highlights were sprinkled across the dark canvas, light mists of clouds travelling slowly across it as well.

Dream stilled as he sat down on the roof, Sapnap in the middle of his legs.

"Do you know any constellations Dreamie?"

Sapnap fiddled with Dream's fingers as he asked, his back against Dream's chest.

"Nah, I don't really study. . . astrology?"

Dream said the name with uncertainty, making Sapnap giggle at his lack of knowledge (though he was the same).

" 'Ay, don't laugh!"

Dream lightly chided, shoving the right side of Sapnap shoulder.

"You only know the names anyway!"

Dream huffed and hit the top of Sapnap's kneecap, Sapnap's legs being bent up to his chest.

"I know the correct names, mister 'ursa dipper'.

Sapnap burst out laughing as Dream began to sputter out excuses for his uneducation.

"That was one time, one!"

Dream protected himself, cheeks burning in embarrassment.

"Mhm, whatever you say love,"

Sapnap muttered, the playful atmosphere devolving into a small blanket of softness and love.

"I swear I know the names,"

Dream huffed, the play was already over, proof being the way that Dream played with the soft ends of Sapnap's skirt.

"I believe you,"

Sapnap muttered, leaning his head back and making it hit against Dream's chest, signaling that he wanted a kiss.

Dream's soft blond locks provided a small little curtain as he bent his head down, locking his lips with Sapnap's.

"Soft,"

Sapnap breathed out, getting rid of the awkward angle they were in and now was straddling him, his arms loosely wrapped around his neck.

"You look so pretty in your skirt,"

Dream murmured, fondling with the ends of it and diving in for another kiss.

"Of course I do, you bought it for me,"

Sapnap chuckled, smiling when Dream pulled back (for only a second), to give him that one smug face he always does when he gets complimented.

"I know but the skirt looks reallllyyyy good,"

Dream's voice dripped in pride for his lover, proud that he claimed him before anyone else.

"Shut up,"

Sapnap bashfully shrunk away from the compliments, making Dream bring him physically closer to him.

Word Count: 390