•Sap and George want to cuddle (Dreamnotnap)•

Made on: 19th of December 2020
Published: 31st of December 2020

Sap and George weren't having a good stream, the donations were making them really uncomfortable, asking about their personal life and their sexuality. Worst thing was that they had their face cams on so, the chat could see they made them uncomfortable but they didn't stop like the disrespectful little shits they are.

They just wanted to escape and run into Dream's arms, but he was currently asleep and they were streaming, and all their current suffering was only for 20 minutes. 

Donation: Hey!! Love u guys but could u like commit unalive?

(I got this message in my inbox, so if you're the person who did that 🖕)

Sap was getting overwhelmed, but that wasn't what pushed him over the edge, the fact that the chat was spamming pog faces was what gave him the push. Sap immediately turned off face-cam and ended the stream. He was holding back tears but now he was just letting them fall, he heard shuffling from the other side of the door. It was George.

"S-Sap I ended m-my st-ream. . ."
"I-I did t-oo" 

They both said with tears in their eyes, hurt from the actions of the random strangers who had absolutely no right to say anything, Sap was too caught up in his inner turmoil that he didn't hear the footsteps coming towards him. He was only snapped out of his trance when he felt his head being tilted up and a pair of lips against his.

"It'll be ok. . ." George reassured, both himself and Sap. Sap nodded reluctantly
"Can we go to Dream now?" Sap asked in a quiet voice, not wanting to interrupt the silence they adopted but also wanting to be in Dream's embrace.
"Mhm. . . let's go. . ."

They walked towards Dream's room and entered it, seeing Dream still out like a light. They lightly shook Dream awake, seeing the tired boy try his best to fight the sleep.

"Hmm? Wha-- Oh my god! Are you guys ok?!" Dream said shooting out of bed, they hadn't noticed but their tears were stained onto their face, they tried to form words but it didn't work so they just shook their heads and made grabby hands. Dream immediately pulled both of them closer to him, they buried their heads into Dream's chest.

Dream played with their hair and pressed reassuring kisses on their head. They sat in silence, occasionally being interrupted by a 'chu' of Dream pulling away from a kiss.

"C-Can we go into. . ."
"Into what bubba?" Dream said as he placed another kiss on Sap's head, encouraging him to go on.
"Into little space. .. "

Dream's eyes widened, they only went into little space when they were terribly overwhelmed, what the hell happened??

"That's fine, lemme go get the stuff..."

George and Sap beamed, and ran to the closet to go get the outfits, while Dream went to go get some stuffies, pacifiers and most importantly the angel milk. When they came out to him as age regressors, he wasn't all too suprised, sure it was still shocking, but he knew about the background they came from and . . . it wasn't sun and rainbows.

Dream pulled a bag out of the kitchen cupboard that had all the stuff they needed, food-wise, he already placed the stuffies on the bed for them and the whitenoise machine only had to be plugged in. 

He rushed back to the 'play room', it was really where they went when they regressed. The blonde smiled when he saw them playing 'patty cake' with each other. 

"Dreamie!~" They both yelled.

(I think I'll just put their fits instead of describing them)

George's fit/ stuffie

Sap's stuffie/ outfit

"Hey babydolls~ Wanna play a movie?""Mhm!" They agreed, while huddling to the head of the bed, while cuddling

"Mhm!" They agreed, while huddling to the head of the bed, while cuddling. They didn't have a crib, sadly but hey, you can make a nest with pillows and that's a good enough substitute

Dream smiled as he put down the bag filled with, pacifiers and angel milk while putting on the T.V., he let them choose the movie, it was tough but they soon chose Aladdin, a classic. Dream gave them their pacifiers, George having a baby blue one saying 'prince' while Sap's orange one said 'babydoll'. While sitting between them, the pair cuddling into their chest.

Halfway through the movie, Dream saw George's eyes drooping. 

"You ok buttercup??"
"'leepy~" George said, pacifier falling out of his mouth slightly. Dream pushed Sap to the side slightly, just enough for him to move. Sap jumped up while leaning onto his llama. Dream looked at George, seeing the boy fast asleep.

"Georgie going to sleep, ok boo?"
"mhm!!"

Dream picked up George while giving Sap some angel milk to keep him occupied. George was placed in a different room, so he could get out of littlespace in the morning. When he came back he saw Sap still wide-awake, he eventually feel asleep though.

Word Count: 993