•Daily struggles of Dad Dream(Four Muffinteers)•

Made on: 9th of December 2020
Published on: 22nd of December 2020

Little Crewmates:  Bad , Sapnap , George

"Come on guys!" Dream said to his children
"Coming!" Bad responded while dragging Sap while George was already by Dream's side.

They were currently on a ship, the point was to either find the imposter or die, simple right? No. Well not atleast when you have to care for 3 kids.

Taking Care of Bad: 

Bad was quite easy to take care of, he was the most mature, he loved being in Dream's arms that's why he respectively would be in them 24/7. Dream would usually teach his kids different things, so if there ever was an emergency, they wouldn't need him.

"Come on darling, this is your first med scan!"
"Does it hurt?" Bad asked in a small voice as he looked at Dream
"Can't even feel it!", that seemed to help Bad because now he was no longer hiding in Dream's chest but now was looking ahead,

When they reached the room, Dream carefully put Bad down and led him onto the pad and Bad squeezed his eyes closed tightly. After what seemed like 5 seconds, he heard the whirring of gears and the printing of paper, but he was too scared to open his eyes.

"Ok buddy, it's over.. . "
Bad opened his eyes reluctantly and looked around

"It didn't hurt at all!"
"That's right!" Dream said clearly proud
"Ready to go back?"
"Yea!" Bad said with newfound confidence, while being given a small kiss on the cheek as a reward.

Taking care of Sapnap:

Sap wasn't a mischievous kid but was more work than Bad, he was easily distracted by every little  thing , but he was very observant  so that was a plus but the downside is that he had absolutely no patience. 

"Can I just go back to sleeppppp~"
"No, we gotta do our task." Dream said, refraining from looking at Sap's puppy eyes as they were walking towards the room.

When they finally arrived, Sap was doing the card swipe.

"Sweetie, you gotta slow down!"
"Buttt then it's gonna take too longggg. . "
"Patience is key!" Dream yelled playfully while connecting some cords
"Fineee. . ."

Sap FINALLY tried to go slower and to no one's surprise, it worked.

"Papa! I did it!" Sap said while bouncing on the heels of his foot with gleaming eyes
"See! Good job!!" Dream patted his head and gave him a piggy back ride all the way back to their sleeping quarters.

"Papa, are you proud of me??" Sap asked while being tucked in
"I'm the proudest papa out there. .. " Dream said while placing a small kiss on his forehead after taking off his helmet. "You made me so proud. . ."

Taking care of George:

George is an interesting kid, he doesn't like touching but will seek it out if not given for a long time. And very quiet so Dream would have to pick up on these small body languages. They were currently walking on the way to the circuits, he specifically chose George because he wanted to teach him colours.

"Alright, are you ready?" Dream said, while sitting down to properly see the box.
"Mhm. . ." George said reluctantly. Sitting down with Dream, chest flush with Dream's chest
"Ok so you remember what happens when you get one right?"
"I get a kiss on the cheek?" George said hesitantly 
"Yep, now look at the box and take your time."

George squinted at the colours, before putting the pink and the, pink? Together, when he did that he looked back at Dream for reassurance and was met with a kiss on the cheek, meaning he got it right. He did that for a few more getting it right.

"I'm so proud!" Dream said while picking up George and gently swinging him side to side
"I'm glad. . . " George said, not used to praise.
"Alright, ready to go back?"
"Yea. . .!" George said feeling proud of himself

Taking care of all 3: 

It wasn't that much of a chore, it was in Dream's opinion easier to care for all 3 because, he wouldn't have to worry about what would happen to the others when doing a one-on-one lessons. 

The roles were simple: George would stick to Dream, most likely in his arms, to calm his nerves (Bad was always a little jealous), Sapnap would be the lookout and Bad would be the one to assist Dream with the tasks.

They loved each other, but love doesn't protect you from death, does it?

Word Count: 737