Forehead kisses(Skephalo)

Made on: 2nd of March 2021
Published: 6th of March 2021

Tw: Mentions of unhealthy past relationships/ Relationship PTSD

Context: Skeppy was in a past non-consensual relationship (His past spouse didn't ask for consent 🤢) and has PTSD

Skeppy felt guilty, he knows he shouldn't, he's been told that he shouldn't feel guilty but he did. He and Bad had been dating for about two months but they hadn't done anything intimate. Skeppy knew that Bad wouldn't dare to do anything that Skeppy didn't want to but he still felt bad.

He knew that other couples would have already kissed but they didn't do that, they did all forms of physical touch, cuddling, hand holding, hugging, but never anything involving their lips. He saw the way that Bad would look at his lips longingly then slap himself on the wrist and look away.

He wanted to try kissing, not lip on lip kissing, he surely wasn't ready for that but he wanted to try something new.

Bad and Skeppy were now cuddling on the couch, with Skeppy's consent, Bad would ask him for consent whenever touching him. Skeppy had been nervously glancing at Bad the whole movie, he didn't even remember what the plot was about, he wanted to bring up the question but he didn't know how.

"Pumpkin, everything ok?"

Bad asked, soft and careful, not wanting to upset Skeppy.

"I wanna try something,"

Skeppy said, slowly leaning further into Bad's embrace.

"Ok, pumpkin, what do you wanna try? New Recipe? Wanna get a new stuffie, what do you want pumpkin?"

Bad asked, leaving out as many intimate things he could be suggesting, it was nice to know he tried to make Skeppy as comfortable as possible.

"I wanna try kissing. . ."

Skeppy said, seeing Bad poorly hiding his excitement, trying to not make Skeppy feel overwhelmed.

"Of course, can I put you in my lap?"

Bad asked, making sure that Skeppy for sure wanted this, carefully holding his hands out.

"Uhm, sure, is it better if we do that?"
"It's more comfy, unless you don't wanna do that, that's completely fine!"
"I do, I just want to do it right,"

Skeppy admitted, feeling himself being carefully hauled into Bad's lap, feeling the hands immediately go to his forearms, holding Skeppy's hips were off limits.

"So where do you want the kiss pumpkin?"

Bad asked, carefully travelling his calloused hands up Skeppy's slim arms.

"Forehead, not- not ready for lips,"

Skeppy shyed, suddenly feeling small, it wasn't intimidating but more comforting. Bad smiled and nodded,

"That's perfectly fine pumpkin, wanna do it now, or do you wanna count down?"

Bad asked, counting was a way to calm Skeppy down when they were going to touch each other, it gave him a second to assess the situation.

"Yea, please, can we do it from 5?"

Skeppy asked, he felt the arms on his forearm squeeze reassuringly. He closed his eyes and began to count down.

'5'

He felt Bad shifting around, most likely getting comfortable,

'4'

He felt the arms on his forearms squeeze slightly harder,

'3'

He feels Bad leaning in slightly, he doesn't even think of pulling away,

'2'

He feels hot air on his forehead, making goosebumps appear,

'1'

Bad seals his promise when he places a small peck on Skeppy's forehead, it didn't feel extravagant, it didn't feel as if the stars had aligned, it felt like home, it felt safe, it felt safe, that something Skeppy hadn't experienced before.

"That feel good pumpkin?"
"Felt great, think you can do it again, please?"
"I can do anything you want me to,"

Bad said, placing another soft kiss to Skeppy's forehead again.

"I like forehead kisses,"
"That's great pumpkin,"

Word Count: 615