Married?! (Tubbo + Ranboo)

Made on: 30th of March 2021
Published:  4th of April 2021

Heyyyy bestie!~
You know how I've been giving you some fluff?
Time to change that! 🙄💅

"He's the government! How could you be so stupid?!"

Techno ranted, waving his arms around for effect.

Ranboo stood his ground and snarled at Techno.

"Why do you care?!"
"Why do I care?! Why do I care?! I care because one of my friends is married to the goddamn government!"

Ranboo began to slowly back away as he saw Techno progress to him, steam practically falling from his ears.

"It's called 'platonic love'! Something you wouldn't know. . ."

Ranboo mumbled that last part, and decided that since he was a pacifist he would walk away, there was no point for him to fight.

But he heard the 'shing!' of a sword being pulled.

"Don't make me do this. . . please . .you're one of my best friends,"

Ranboo gasped in horror as he turned around to see Techno pointing the netherite sword upwards to his neck.

"You're going to kill me just because I've finally experienced love?! After being in so much trauma?!"

Ranboo yelled, he was prompting to teleport away but he realized that he couldn't leave his own son alone with a heartless anarchist.

"I-it's fine that you experienced love! But why for someone of the government!"

Techno was beginning to regret threatening one of his closet friends, aside for Phil and his ally Dream.

"Because I have something to protect! Unlike you who just fights for their own personal gain!"

Ranboo had been shook when Techno dropped his sword and grabbed him by the collar of his suit and pulled him in to fully understand the situation.

"Something to protect?! Something to protect?! There's nothing that you're supposed be attached to!"
"You're attached to Phil. . . "

Ranboo bitterly spat out the older man's name and could practically feel the anger radiating off of the other man.

"Leave. Phil. Out. Of. This."

Techno muttered, feeling rather overprotective of the man.

"BUT! What do you have to protect anyway!? There's nothing that you could've possibly taken a liking to, well except for your books. . ."

"It's not a 'what'. . ."

Ranboo said, carefully looking up at the ceiling, praying that his son was asleep,

"It's a 'who' then? I'd like to see this 'who',"

"Papa?. . . what's going on?"

Ranboo quickly turned around, while Techno looked behind Ranboo to see a small piglin, just like him, but with a more severe burn on his head. All baby piglins had it but it faded over time.

"How about you unhand me, in front of my son,"

Techno didn't even realize that his grip was loosening only realizing when Ranboo was frantically climbing the ladder that connected itself to the trapdoor that his son had popped his head out of.

"Let's go to sleep, hm? That seems like a good idea, you look really tired Michael,"

The piglin- Michael nodded and made grabby hands towards his dad's arms.

Techno found himself being left downstairs, while Ranboo was taking care of his son.

Thoughts were running rapid in his head but they were cut short when he felt a sword's blade be pressed against his neck.

"Get the fuck out of our house,"

Techno peered behind him to see Tubbo tip-toeing but still reaching his neck, the small horns poking out of his head.

Techno shuffled to get out of the way of Tubbo's sword when he felt his arm being braced by a small hand, blunt nails digging into his skin.

"I'll escort you,"

Tubbo said, grabbing the fluffy part of the coat that sat at Techno's neck and yanked it back, making Techno dumbly try release the pressure.

Tubbo turned around, Techno still choking, and brought his foot to the back of Techno's clothed knees that kicked him forward, sending him propelling through the open door.

Making him land face first into the floor, he heard the rough slam of the door and frantic taps of footsteps, probably going to comfort his son.

Techno waved over his horse and carefully mounted it, wincing as he felt the cramps in his knees.

Word Count: 700

I LOVE YOU {❤}