Cat! George(Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 14th of January 2021
Published: 25th of January 2021

In the world, there were two types of people. Normal humans and hybrids. Hybrids had ears and tails sometimes gills and fins, wings even but there were only 10 recorded cases of those types.

George had the pleasure of being a cat hybrid, it was a rare occurrence but since his mother had the 'animal genes', as they would call it, she knew all the ways to care for him. Hybrids would act like their animal. George would subconsciously sit on counters or easily be distracted by shiny items.

Dream had never had a problem with the neediness or scratches from George, he knew he couldn't control it but when he would do it when he was working he had to put his foot down.

════◄░░░░░░►════

Caring for George

════◄░░░░░░►════

George was fairly quiet while Dream was working, mostly because he was a cat and appreciated the silence but there were times when he wanted more attention than Dream could give.

George was currently curled up in a ball, his ears flattened while his tail curled around his body protectively, he was currently taking his third 'nap' for the day while Dream clicked away at his keyboard, coding some plugin.

George had a perfectly content dream before he was rudely interrupted by Dream's clicking, he tried to ignore it but the clicking got so much that he settled for just listening to the incessant clicking.

He stared at the back of Dream's head and the back of the chair, during this time he daydreamed of the times that he and Dream had kissed and how Dream holds him as he sleeps. Without noticing, he let out a satisfied purr, thankfully Dream didn't notice.

He began to long for Dream's attention but didn't know how to approach him, his inner cat heard his pleas and took over his head space. He was now in full 'cat mode'. He elevated his body, now on his knees and palms of his hands and crawled over to Dream's pitch black chair.

Wordlessly, he climbed onto Dream's lap, causing Dream to raise his hands from the keyboard. George looked at Dream with flattened ears, a tail curled from behind him while a gloss of tears were present in his eyes.

"Aww~ Does kitty want my attention?~"
"Meow!~" George responded, still far into 'catspace'

Dream smiled as he leaned George's head onto his chest as he pet George's ear. George's tail flickered happily from side to side, content purr's falling out of his mouth.

Word Count: 416