•Go back to sleep (Dreamnap)•

Made on: 16th of November 2020
Published on: 23rd of December 2020

Dream was quite the morning person, Sap was the complete opposite. Sap would usually wake up until 5 am and sleep till 2pm, he would continue those habits if he hadn't gotten together with Dream, now it's as if he can't sleep without Dream and if Dream were to leave, Sap would wake up and look around for him. This morning was no different, Dream would continuously try to get out of Sap's grasp but the hold would be too strong so he would wait until Sap falls back asleep and he would make his grand escape.

Whenever Dream's plans were successful, it would take around 2 - 5 minutes for Sap to realize that his teddy bear was gone and this was no exception. Sap had woken up with empty arms and took a moments to adjust to his surroundings and when he did, he stepped onto the tile, hissing at the cold sensation but pushed through and began to search the house for his boyfriend.

Sap spotted Dream making breakfast, presumably pancakes by the smell. He walked up from behind and wrapped his arms around the Dream's waist. Dream obviously was taken aback at the action but as soon as he realized that it was Sap he relaxed and turned his head around to give him a small peck on the head. But it wasn't enough for Sap, he wanted more so he pawed the back of Dream's shirt, hoping he would get the hint, he did because he then turned off the stove and fully turned his body around to give a soft sleepy kiss to Sap's plump lips.

Sap leaned into the act of affection and wrapped his arms tighter around Dream's waist. Though, they didn't want to pull away, they had to due to the lack of air

"Good morning~"
"Mmm~" was the sleepy response Dream got
"Sleep well beautiful?"
"You weren't there, of course not!"

Dream merely chuckled at the response and pressed another kiss to the top of his head and was about to turn around to put the pancakes on a plate but Sap wouldn't loosen his grip

"Baby could you let go I need to put the pancakes on a plate. . "
"Noooo. . ."
"Why?"
"I wanna cuddle"

Dream fondly shook his and proposed a deal, if he lets go of him he will let him cuddle him while he edits a video, Sap beamed at the offer and immediately let go of him and placed the pancakes on a plate for him and Sap. 

They both sat at the table and ate their breakfast, Dream was enjoying the meal he made savoring every bit while Sap was devouring it eager for his reward. In a matter of minutes the pair was finished with their meal and Sap was yanking Dream by the arm to go cuddle while he was putting the dishes on the sink. 

Soon enough he was finished and the duo was racing up the stairs, Dream was the first to plop down on the chair while Sap followed in pursuit but on Dream's lap. They were both content in that exact moment

Word Count: 538