Miss you(Tubboinnit)

Made on: 24th of January 2021
Published: 26th of January 2021

This was the worst day of Tommy's life, Tubbo's parents had gotten a new job that payed abnormally well, he would be happy, hell he would congratulating Tubbo with apple juice in a wine glass! But the downside is that the job that they applied for was across the whole country.

It was hard for Tommy because just before the news they were planning on how they would be living together, but now all their plans were going down the drain. And it was hard for Tubbo because he had to move schools, make new friends, well maybe he didn't need new friends. 

It was the first week of Tubbo moving away and Tommy couldn't hate it even more. He felt lonely without Tubbo in his house, he missed the rants Tubbo would do about his dumb math teachers, the chases they would do when Tubbo would steal the last of the gummy worms, he just missed him.

Tommy was feeling extra clingy today, he wanted to be able to cuddle Tubbo, be able to wake him up with a flick to the forehead and to see that fake anger placed on his face when he succeed. He was now just stuck in his bed, sure he could operate but he needed reassurance, he wanted to know that one day he'll be able to hug Tubbo again, he didn't want to think he wanted to know.

Tommy was now just staring at his outlet in his room, just hoping that magically Tubbo would appear, but he didn't, you would think he would know that by now. Tommy looked at his phone longingly, he wanted to reach for it and be able to call Tubbo and just talk, that would make his day so much better.

Getting his phone used much more of his energy than it would usually but sometimes that's just how it be sometimes. Tommy used his energy to locate the face time app, wanting to see the dopey smile on Tubbo's face.

He pressed the facetime button, waiting for about ten seconds before ending the request. He huffed out a breath with furrowed eyebrows, he spammed Tubbo with messages to pick up the phone, but gave up when he didn't see Tubbo try to respond once. The phone was now placed flat against his chest as an arm was over his eyes, he wants to see Tubbo.

Tubbo, on the other hand, was laughing, oblivious to Tommy's predicament. Tubbo was currently streaming, he was purposefully not responding to Tommy though the chat was spamming him to answer. He eventually gave in when he got sick of the beeping, he muted himself on the stream and turned off his facecam, playing old clips keeping the stream entertained.

"Hi Tom Tom!"
"TUBS! Why didn't you pick up?!"
"I was streaming you british  french fry!"

Tommy felt the blood rushing to his face as he thought of the position he put Tubbo in. It was as if Tubbo had read his mind;

"Don't feel bad about it man, it wasn't your fault"
"O-oh yea, chile  anyway, how's life going?"
"Eh, rather be dead but you know. . . the usual"
"Did you know sleep is just death without the commitment?"

Talking to each other was as easy as dancing without a care, sure you may look stupid but you couldn't care ,you were having fun and that's what mattered.

Word Count: 581

We ended on some  disney show moral shit

Btw, @EthanBarqueros suggested that I do a q&a 

Got any questions you wanna know about the author?