Thumb (Dreamnotfound)

Made on: 24th of March 2021
Published: 30th of March 2021

This has age regression not age play ❗
Don't sexualize this chapter, that isn't the intention 🎀

"Aww, honey, it's ok it was just a nightmare,"

Dream soothed, feeling George's choked sobs slightly tamper after that.

He was about to ask if George was finally ready to talk about it where he felt a sucking around his thumb.

He slightly pushed George back to see him lightly sucking on Dream's thumb.

"w-want Daddy's thumb,"

George lightly made grabby hands towards it, a light layer of spit covering it.

"Aww baby boy, are you little?"

Dream asked, watching as George pathetically nodded and whined, yearning for the thumb. Dream smiled and brought George slightly closer to him, watching closely for any sign of him coming back up.

"Open your mouth for me,"

Dream watched as George obediently opened his mouth, doe eyes wide, and he carefully slipped in his thumb, watching as George sighed happily.

"There we go kitten. . . perfect,"

Dream internally cringed at the sensation but let George calm himself.

George would've usually had a paci in his mouth but due to a tantrum he had, he had thrown in out the window in a fit of anger and they've been looking for a similar replacement since.

George hummed around the thumb and smiled when he felt Dream kiss him on the crown of his head.

"Time to go to sleep kitten,"

Dream cooed, using a sing song voice. George huffed through his nose, sending shivers down Dream's spine as the cold air met his thumb.

Dream watched as George made a pouty face at him and furrowed his brows.

"Come on, you've got to get up early so that you get big and strong,"

Dream pleaded, watching as George visibly didn't put up a fight and leaned into Dream's touch.

Dream smiled and kissed George's nose.

Word Count: 320