Bratty Muffin(Skephalo)

Made on: 3rd of June 2021
Published: 11th of June 2021

This has age regression 🍄

skeppy's pretty lips curled into a wicked smile as he sneakily waltzed up behind Bad, making sure that the floorboards don't screech and give away his location.

he has a devious plan, the most evil one of all!

he's. . . going to curse!

in front of daddy (bad), no less!

did he take weeks training his little baby brain to say these words and make sure he wouldn't stutter?

no, it took him literally two minutes from listening to the cuss word song, idiot!

little giggles spilled out from him as he imagined how bad's face would look.

would he be angry?
betrayed?

only one way to find out!

"dadddddyyyyy!"

skeppy whined, dramatically drawling out the word.

the book that was in bad's hands was quickly snapped shut as worry flashed over his face, though it melted into a warm fondness when he saw the happy look on skeppy's face.

what an oblivious daddy.

"yes muffin?"

bad asked in that sugary sweet tone that he knew that skeppy adored.

it was almost enough for him to stop his plan. almost.

"i have a new word for you!"

skeppy squealed, seemingly innocent on the outside.

"oh wow honey! that sounds great, can you tell me what it is?"

bad cheered, bringing the smaller boy closer to him and eventually on his lap.

skeppy smiled as he gave himself a big intake of air before saying something bad will most likely never forget.

"FUCK!"

skeppy giggled immensely as he watched the horror spread onto bad's face. bad sputtered as he watched skeppy laugh at his reaction.

"skeppy! bad bad muffin!"

bad reprimanded, though it didn't have any malice as he watched skeppy giggle.

he wanted to let skeppy off of the hook, let him be bad just this one time.

but he knew that if he did, skeppy would keep being bad.

"you're going to the corner mister!"

bad scolded, covering it up with a playful tone as to not overwhelm skeppy's little brain.

"nooooooooo. . . . i don't wanna!"

skeppy whined, palms weakly hitting bad's chest as he stood up, carrying him to the dreaded corner.

"you were bad muffin, don't try to get out of it,"

bad scolded once again, giving a little tap to skeppy's nose as he deposited the little boy onto the wooden floor, due to him refusing to stand.

"i don't wannnnnaaaaaa!"

skeppy grumbled, crossing his arms and pouting.

"you were bad skeppy, now stay there for about five minutes, i'll come back and get you,"

skeppy...?

bad never called him his real name when he was little.

was he really that bad?

skeppy froze in his spot on the floor, wooden floor boring into his eyes as he pondered on the word used to address him.

skeppy? no! i'm muffin! buttercup!

. . .

right...?

he deserved to be little right? he knew that he was little, but did he deserve to be?

you don't

the voice.
it's back.

the voice was something that was mean, bad told him to not listen to the voice and tell him when it came back, but he wouldn't be able to talk to bad now.

he was naughty, and therefore didn't deserve comfort.

right. . .? that's how it works?

tears dripped down his face as his thoughts swirled around in his head,

skeppy didn't remember the way he cried on the floor, the way that bad pleaded for him to talk to him, the way that he was carried to the bedroom and tucked in.

he only remembered the voice.

he didn't want to remember the voice.

<><><><><><><><><><>

"yea! and i don't know what happened, one second he was ok and the next he wasn't!"

bad explained to dream who was on the other side of the phone call.

dream had two littles (george and sapnap), so he was the most reliable when it came to advice.

"did you say anything triggering? like some littles hate certain words, so it could've been that."

dream asked, worry prominent in his voice.

"i literally just said: 'skeppy you're going to the corner,' and then he just zoned out,"

"wait...- you called him skeppy, as in his real name?"

"yea, i don't think that could be the reason though,"

there was a drawn out sigh on dream's side, worrying bad to the core.

"dude, every little hates being called their real name. it's common sense for every caregiver. they hate it because it addresses them directly instead of the playful way that nicknames do, therefore stressing them out."

bad gasped, clasping a hand over his mouth.

"r-really?"
"yep, the best way i suggest helping is by making some food, like mac and cheese or something like that, and comforting him."

bad and dream continued to talk about ways to comfort skeppy, the conversation being drawled out until bad heard some rustling from inside the bedroom.

bad said his goodbyes to dream and slowly dropped his phone on his couch, not exactly sure how to fix the situation that he created.

the door creaked awkwardly as he opened it, the sight inside breaking his heart.

it was skeppy, with dried tear tracks, tussled hair and a terrified look on his face.

he was afraid of him.

"i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'm sorry! i'll be good, promise! swear!"

skeppy continued to spill out apologies, as if he was the one at fault.

the floorboards creaked under bad's weight as he walked towards skeppy, the boy still not stopping in his pleads.

arms were wrapped around him like a comforting vice.

"i'm so so so so sorry sweetpea, daddy made a huge mistake, none of it is your fault,"

bad soothed, raking a hand through skeppy's black locks as he made a motion to sit on the bed, skeppy sitting sideways in his lap.

skeppy's sobs didn't end for a while, not that bad minded at all.

what mattered was that he made up for his mistakes.

and he was going to make sure that he did it very very well.

Word Count: 1040