Work(Dreambur)

Made on: 1st of March 2021
Published: 5th of March 2021

Suggested by: FuxkingGod + Crusty_Clamshells

This is basically a fusion of both requests 

This story has age regression not age play

Age regression - way to deal with stress/ trauma
Ageplay- kink

Wilbur had been working on 'your new boyfriend' all day, getting increasingly angrier when the lyrics didn't make sense or the jingle would be infuriating instead of what he was aiming for.

He hadn't left his room all day, it was now lunch and all that was in his system was a granola bar and a few bananas. His glasses were tilted and his loose white shirt was dragging off of his collarbone.

He ruffled his hair, trying to relieve some stress, it didn't work. Worst thing was, he hadn't seen Dream all day, he had been out with some friends and Wilbur didn't get to kiss him goodbye.

"This is so stupid!"

Wilbur screeched, slamming his fist into the desk, making a few stray pencils fall. He folded his arms, making a box like pillow for his head. He put his head down on his arms and just tried to calm himself down.

He heard steps coming up the stairs but he couldn't bring his head to check who it is.

"Hey, bubba, what happened?"

A voice asked, it was soft like cotton candy and sweet like sugar. He heard pencils being placed back onto the table, he became embarrassed as he remembered his little tantrum.

He felt arms wrap around his torso and heaving him up from his arm pillow.

"Aww, bubba, come here,"

Dream said, picking up the smaller boy, swaying him side to side like a child.

"What happened bubba?"

Dream asked, carefully sitting them on the edge of the bed.

"Frustrated. . . "

Wilbur said, too drained to say anything else,

"Is the song not going well?"

Dream asked, rubbing small circles into Wilbur's hip. Wilbur nodded against Dream shoulderblade,

"It's ok, I know you work so hard, you make the best songs, so talented,"

Dream continued to praise him and trailed a finger up Wilbur's spine. Wilbur began to giggle at the praise, feeling smaller and more vulnerable.

Dream knew that Wilbur was a little but was surprised at how fast he could drop.

"Am I the best boy?"

Wilbur asked, voice small, looking up at Dream with puppy dog eyes. Dream nodded and kissed the crown of Wilbur's head.

"Uh huh! You're the best boy, you're my best boy!"

Dream said, smiling at the cute giggle that came from Wilbur's throat.

"Aww, bubba, these clothes are too big for you, lemme get you some little clothes,"

Dream said, placing Wilbur on the edge of the bed and looking through the closet.

"Bubba, you're gonna put this on,"

Wilbur's fit

"So pretty bubba!"

"So pretty bubba!"

Dream said, praising Wilbur for his cuteness, knowing while in littlespace he hated being called his name. Wilbur giggled and wiggled on the bed, making grabby hands towards Dream.

"Bubba, wanna be picked up?"

Dream asked, walking over to Wilbur when he got an excited wiggle in response. He picked Wilbur up and made sure that Wilbur's legs were secure around his waist before walking to their 'play room'.

"Octonauts !"

Wilbur suddenly shouted, making Dream stutter on his walking.

"You wanna watch Octonauts?"
"Mhm!"

Dream fondly shook his head, Wilbur had always liked the ocean. He had now picked up one of Wilbur's teddys and was now walking to the living room.

Dream started humming a tune, it wasn't from any sort of song, it was just a small jingle that he made up. He heard a small gasp from Wilbur then he felt aggressive wiggling in his arms,

"Good!"

Wilbur babbled, pointing to Dream's mouth.

"My humming is good?"
"Uh huh! Pretty! Want it be in song!"
"You want it to be in your song!"
"Yep!"

Wilbur said, aggressively poking Dream's face.

"We'll put it in your song when you're big, but right now it's time for. . ."

Dream trailed off, letting Wilbur do a dramatic drumroll on the counter

"Octonauts!"

Wilbur continued, walking over to the couch and plopping onto it. Dream grabbed the remote and put on the channel, watching in content as he saw Wilbur watching it intently

Word Count: 730