Little (Dreamnap)

Made on: 11th of March 2021
Published: 19th of March 2021

Suggested: Callisto_82

This story has age regression not age play 🎀

Sapnap was having a terrible day, when he was at school, his teacher made him talk in front of the class even if they knew that he had social anxiety. He just felt humiliated.

He carefully opened the door to his and Dream's house, hanging the house keys on the little hook. He trudged to the couch and threw his bag off and threw himself onto the couch.

He screamed into the pillow and just laid there sulking. He heard footsteps that he knew belonged to Dream but he didn't care enough to face him.

"Aww what happened baby?"

Dream carefully readjusted the both of them so Sapnap was sitting sideways on Dream's lap.

"Don't wanna talk about it. . ."

Sapnap huffed, crossing his arms. Dream smiled and kissed the temple of Sapnap's head.

"Aww I get it, my bubbles had a bad day, is that it?"

Dream watched fondly as Sapnap nodded, bottom lip jutting out a little.

"Aww, bubbles~ It'll be ok, Daddy's going to take good care of you, gonna make sure you're nice and happy! That sound nice precious?"

Sapnap felt his head go fuzzy and he nodded at Dream's words, that sounded really nice actually.

"Alright bubbles, can Daddy take off your shoes?"

Sapnap nodded, and swayed his feet slightly, he gasped when Dream picked him and kneeled down to untie the smaller boy's shoes.

"So well behaved, making sure that you don't kick Daddy, you know how much Daddy loves you?"

Dream carefully unties the laces of Sapnap's second shoe, waiting for an answer.

"Thisss much!"

Sapnap leans forward and holds out his arms as far as they can go, making his joints pop back into place.

"Aww, thank you bubbles, Daddy loves you too!"

Dream finally took off Sapnap's shoes and put them near the door, coming back to the couch and picking up Sapnap, waiting until Sapnap tightened his legs around Dream's waist.

"So bubbles, we're gonna take a bubble bath!"

Dream said, nuzzling Sapnap's jawline, he began to walk to the bathroom. Sapnap giggled and nodded, this feels really nice.

"I wanna kissy,"

Sapnap lisped, looking at Dream and pursuing his lips.

"You wanna kissy, where bubbles?"

Dream asked, going into the bedroom and pulling out on of their 'little towels', it was really just an abnormally large towel that helps Sapnap feel small, and it was really fuzzy.

"Lips, lips please?"

Sapnap nuzzled Dream's cheek and urged Dream to kiss him.

"Of course bubbles, asked so nicely,"

Dream moved his lips towards Sapnap's and sat them down on the bed, slowly moving his mouth underneath Sapnap's feeling, feeling the boy smile. He pulled away and pet Sapnap's hair,

"Come on, the bubble bath's gonna help be nice and clean,"

Dream spoke, walking into the bathroom and hanging the towel onto the rack and turning on the tap.