Package (Dream + Tommy)

Made on: 17th of April 2021
Published: 25th of April 2021

This chapter has age regression 🌷

Never thought I would have to specify this but I AM NOT SHIPPING TOMMY WITH DREAM.
NOT EVERY RELATIONSHIP WITH A LITTLE AND A CAREGIVER IS ROMANTIC
COOL? COOL.

BTW, this is loosely inspired by the unboxing what dream sent me vid.
Also, tommy and dream live near each other, like twenty minutes away.

I was too tired to capitalize the letters so yea. aesthetic

tommy continued to open the boxes that dream had sent him, he was making dramatic pog faces at the camera that he was using to stream.

he felt truly validated that dream had gotten him all of this stuff, actually feeling cared for while he opened them.

he had now gotten to the box that was labelled, 'open off stream'. he smirked at the box and simply showed it to the viewers it, laughing incredulously.

it was fairly small, but was wrapped in some colourful wrapper, it made his little side happy. tommy had to remind himself that he was streaming and that he couldn't slip.

"this dream fella thinks he can tell me what to do, eh? well, i'll show him how big of a man i am!"

the chat was filling up with some messages that were cheering for tommy and were berating dream, and some were desperately trying to not get tommy to open the box, knowing that sometimes you should read the goddamn label.

when tommy opened the box, he immediately began to almost slip at the sight of all this stuff.

it was the elephant that tommy had specified he wanted when dream and himself were surfing the web for little stuff for tommy, using dream's credit card so it wouldn't show up and his parents wouldn't suspect a thing.

it was just as crinkly and colourful as it was displayed, tommy really wanted to slip.

and on top of that, there were some stray pacifiers in there, he knew that they were there when dream had spotted him chewing on his nails while regressed.

this was clearly meant for when he regressed, dream was the only one who knew, but he was supposed to act as if this was a gag gift and be mad about it.

"eh?! this bitch thinks that i'm some fucking infant?! i am big man tommyinnit! not some small infant!"

the chat was being spammed with 'L' and and laughing emotes.

tommy's little side was heartbroken, why were people making fun of his stuffie?! it was pretty 'n' crinkly and it was better than all those meanies in the chat!

and why was he making fun of something he dearly loved?

he hadn't noticed but he was protectively bringing the elephant closer to his chest, pouting slightly.

he only snapped out of it when he heard a discord notification.

'end the stream for me kiddo, you worked really hard today'

it was from dream.

tommy was now definitely going to drop the second he ended stream.

"well, that's it for now boys! hope ya'll enjoyed this stream and this will be big man. . . out!"

when he said 'out' he quickly ended stream and immediately fell into the familiar headspace, and he fell hard.

he was now freely allowed to admire the elephant, giggling at the crinkling sounds.