Panda and a Dog (Dreamnap)

Made on: 11th of June 2021
Published: 15th of June 2021

Sapnap - Panda
Dream - Dog

Sapnap hummed as he felt the sweet taste of the bamboo fill his mouth again, happily munching on it as he watched up at the ceiling of his enclosure.

There weren't any other panda hybrids besides himself, it was already rare enough to get any bear hybrids.

But he didn't exactly mind being one of a kind, he liked it.

The quiet, and the peace of it all. . .

"Dream!"

. . . as peaceful as it could get with a dog hybrid as your boyfriend.

Sapnap put down the bamboo and opened up his arms for the hugs he already knew we're coming.

"Sapnappppppppp!"

Dream instantly squeezed around the plush of Sapnap's stomach, he didn't have that much stomach fat surprisingly for someone who eats bamboo all day. Probably because it goes to his thighs.

"Eek!"

Sapnap squeaked as he felt Dream pick him up, Dream's arms being secure under Sapnap's butt so he wouldn't fall.

"Hi,"

Dream whispered innocently against Sapnap's lips, acting as if he didn't just sneak into Sapnap's enclosure to make noise.

"Hi..."

Sapnap grumbled, pouting and making sure to show his 'annoyance' through his ears twitching.

"Babyyyyyyyyy, stop twitchingggg. You know you love meeeeeee,"

Dream teased, walking around the leafy and grass scenery with Sapnap in his arms as if he weighed nothing.

He knew that was a lie, he knew that being a panda having a few extra pounds on his body was a given.

But he didn't mind, besides if he didn't have them, he wouldn't have his nice pillowy thighs for Dream to lay on.

"Soooo. . . what'd you do all day?"

Dream asked, sitting down against one of the walls of the enclosure, shifting around occasionally to comfort himself.

"Just eat and sleep really, sometimes I would just stare at the ceiling. . . that's it,"

Sapnap tacked on the 'that's it' at the end in a hurry because he saw Dream looking at him expectantly, waiting for him to continue.

"That's it? But you did that yesterday, and the day before that, and the day before that-"

Dream's chiding was cut off by Sapnap's hand covering his mouth, an embarrassed expression on his face.

"Shut upppppp! I know I did!"

Sapnap lightly chided, hand still on Dream's mouth.

But it was suddenly retracted when Sapnap felt a weird sensation on it, making Sapnap pull a face of disgust.

"Did you actually just lick my hand?!"

Sapnap hurriedly wiped whatever was left of Dream's spit on his skin.

"You were one who put it there! Perfect opportunity!"

Dream ranted, seeing Sapnap puff out his cheeks and, once again, put on his pouty face.

"Come on sweetie, I've already seen your pout face, how could you possibly-"

Dream was not prepared for the sight.

The small pout that graced Sapnap's lips with the way that his soft coffee brown eyes was glaring up at him through his bangs?

He crumbled like a fucking cookie.

". . . fine. . . I'm sorrrrryyyyyyyyyyy,"

Dream whined, using his puppy eyes to gain some sympathy from Sapnap.

". . . apology accepted."

Sapnap grumbled out, quick and short but still adorable all the same.

"Can we cuddle now?"

Dream asked, already knowing the answer, proof being the way that he pulled Sapnap closer to his chest.

Sapnap hummed and placed his head into the crook of Dream's neck.

Fucking finally. . .

. . . peaceful

Word Count: 605

is the book going to be ending on the 200th chapter?

probably. . .